Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2012, 12:52 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent Cloud View Post
Want:
Volcarren Wasteland
Thaelenk Tundra
Ticalla Jungle
Dungeons and Dragon's Master Set
Swarm of The Marrow
I hate to say it, but those top three are going to be nigh impossible to find for a reasonable price. The bottom two are getting tough to find as well. If you're just starting your collection, I'd recommend looking for a Rise of the Valkyrie set. It is the best bang for your buck and the least inflated of the master sets right now.
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:48 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Have:
Cash

Want:
Volcarren Wasteland
Thaelenk Tundra
Ticalla Jungle
Swarm of The Marrow

When I was younger I remember seeing Heroscape in the stores, but my parents wouldn't buy it for me. Now I'm older and have some spare cash I find out that they no longer produce this game. Talk about disappointing. I've been looking absolutely everywhere, but It's either sold out or it's so expensive it's not even worth getting because I'd have to spend a small fortune just to get the pieces. I'm hoping that since this is such a big community there are some people here who might be willing to sell me some of these sets for a reasonable price. Thanks and I look foward to hearing from you. Please PM me if your interested.
What Vydar said. Also, in regards to figures, I'd go with wave 1 and D1-3 heroes, as they seem to be within the $ cents-$3 range. I vastly prefer the original waves, but they are just too expensive nowadays. Always look on ebay for new big sets, cuz I have seen RotVs for as low as $15. God luck!

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:49 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Quote:
Have:
Cash

Want:
Volcarren Wasteland
Thaelenk Tundra
Ticalla Jungle
Swarm of The Marrow

When I was younger I remember seeing Heroscape in the stores, but my parents wouldn't buy it for me. Now I'm older and have some spare cash I find out that they no longer produce this game. Talk about disappointing. I've been looking absolutely everywhere, but It's either sold out or it's so expensive it's not even worth getting because I'd have to spend a small fortune just to get the pieces. I'm hoping that since this is such a big community there are some people here who might be willing to sell me some of these sets for a reasonable price. Thanks and I look foward to hearing from you. Please PM me if your interested.
What Vydar said. Also, in regards to figures, I'd go with wave 1 and D1-3 heroes, as they seem to be within the $ cents-$3 range. I vastly prefer the original waves, but they are just too expensive nowadays. Always look on ebay for new big sets, cuz I have seen RotVs for as low as $15. God luck!
Old September 26th, 2012, 01:17 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

I had a great transaction with Chill! Great communication and good to work with in general. I highly recommend!!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:06 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Great transaction with Phil413ician. Quite an upstanding gentleman.
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM

Mighty_Ducky is surprisingly tart

Hey guys!

I just sold some MTB parts so i have a little extra cash on hand. I am looking for a few things, (quite a bit actually), to complete my collection. lol. I don't have A LOT of money, but i do have some in my paypal that i can use towards some new 'scape!

So the big things that i am looking for include:
Volcarren Wasteland
Thaelenk Tundra
Marvel Master set
Ticalla Jungle

Also looking for a few rare minitures too. If someone were able to bundle 2 or 3 of these for a decent price and would like cash through paypal sent super fast hit me up!

I also am into yoyos and have one i would be willing to trade/add to cash in order to get a better deal. Just let me know if you are interested!

Thanks guys!
Michael
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

HAVES:

omnicron snipers x4
ogre pulverizer x3
ogre warhulk x1
marro stingers x2
marro hive x1
deathchasers x4
major x17
jotun x1
mimring x1
brunak x1
charos x1
cyprien esenwein x1
isamu x 1
marcu esenwein x1
taelord x1

WANTS:

phantom knights x4
blade gruts x4
krug x1
large evergreen tree x4
other evergreen trees x(X)

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:10 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Have:
Cash

Want:
Volcarren Wasteland
Thaelenk Tundra
Ticalla Jungle
Swarm of The Marrow

I think the "O" key on my keyboard is sticky or something, cuz I always seem to type "god" instead of "god"

~TheCheez
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think the "O" key on my keyboard is sticky or something, cuz I always seem to type "god" instead of "god"

Old September 26th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Ducky View Post
Hey guys!
So the big things that i am looking for include:
Marvel Master set
I have two, no box and one set of instructions. Interested?
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
...SEE WHAT I MEAN????

~TheCheez
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:37 AM

this has nothing to do with HS, but if anyone has any spare old/broken guitars, I would love to take them off your hands. Look here for more info.

~TheCheez
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online