Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 28th, 2022, 10:28 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: And We're Off

Quote:
The chris perkins v. ryguy266 pool of armies is:
Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
Sgt. Sujoah Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow (3/1) @ 2 pm Eastern

---------------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win behind a defensively-minded Raelin and a well-timed chomp on Cyprien.

During the placement phase, I ended up placing most of my figures around Raelin on the 3 height near Ulaniva, but I placed 1 squad of blades & Kuthnak well outside the aura so that I could get a great boiled-blood on my opening turn (I chose to place 2nd and win opening initiative).

I opened round 1 by killing 7 bees: Grimnak chomped 1, a boiled blade killed 4, and other blades killed 2 more. Ryguy opened with 1 OM on Cyprien, who put 1 wound on Raelin. I then killed a few more bees while moving Kuthnak back towards my Raelin pod. Ryguy then took a turn with Bees, but Sujoah was only able to do 1 more wound on Raelin. I almost burned Ryguy's OM3, killing all but 1 bee and I moved Grimnak back closer to Cyprien. It didn't end up mattering though, as both Sujoah and the bee missed their attacks.

In round 2, Ryguy opened with 2 OMs on Cyprien and won init. Cyprien got Raelin down to 1 life left between his chill & attack. Grimnak then hit a miraculously well-timed 17 chomp to kill Cyprien, burning the next OM. At this point, I just started swarming blades around Sujoah and Drake while Grimnak chomped the last bee. Sujoah managed to kill Raelin on Ryguy's OM3. By the end of the round, both Sujoah & Drake were at half health and I had ~ 8 blades left.

Round 3 was pretty short, as I was able to finish off both heroes via boiled blade gruts before taking too much more damage to end the game.

I ended up losing Raelin & 9 blades (7 of them died to their own boiling blood) in addition to the 1 blade I had to sit. Raelin took 5 full turns to kill though between Cyprien & Sujoah, which really stalled out Ryguy's offense and end up being too much for him to come back from.

gg Ryguy! It was a fun game to play, although the dice betrayed you pretty badly in round 2.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; March 1st, 2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 46:Multi-Format Delta: R1 until 03/06/22

Got the W over Cleon last night. I let him place first, and had my monks generally towards the middle while he was spread towards the level 3 plateaus on the sides (except for Zogross disrupting some of my placement near the center on level 5 lava). I dropped Olog near Ulaniva and saved Chen Tang until the end to position near Kaemon Awa.

Olog used his free pre-round move to grab Ulaniva, and I used my free init win to run Chen Tang to engage Kaemon and an Armoc. The Armoc blocked but Kaemon took two wounds as well as a palm marker. Then I swarmed Zogross with Shaolins (backed by Woo) for 3 wounds. On OM2 I killed Zogross and failed to palm marker Azurite Warlord, who promptly one-hit Chen Tang. I took a big gamble by leaving 3 Shaolins on lava field at the end of the round to maximize my attacks on Azurite Warlord but had a forgettable turn despite throwing 24 attack dice, only dealing 1 wound. Cleon also had a rough turn on OM3, killing a Shaolin but having his 7v5 against Xin blocked.

We went a combined 0/4 on lava but Kaemon took his palm marker wound.

Cleon got the init switch and tried to focus down Woo, but only got through for 3 wounds. This set me up for a huge whirlwind from Woo which resulted in two dead Armocs and a dead Azurite Warlord, and then my Shaolins went 3/3 on Armoc kills to really hammer home the win. I spent my last 2 OMs chasing down the last 3 Armocs and Chen Tang finished off Kaemon from beyond the grave.

I still had 4 monks, a full-life Master Lao Xin, and 2 lives on Master Woo. Definitely a memorable first matchup between us.

Edit: it was pointed out to me that Olog may not grab glyphs with his pre-round movement. This affected 3 attacks, of which 2 were blocked, but one was that big turn one 2-wound attack on KA. My apologies for the rules error.

Last edited by superfrog; March 2nd, 2022 at 09:34 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 03:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Boromir and I should be starting tonight @7pm MST

EDIT:

Go the W over Boromir tonight in what was a really interesting game.

Placement was basically my Legionnaires taking the center of the map in a circle with my heroes on the inside. It was a cool shield wall formation that I felt pretty comfortable about, reminiscent of a "last stand" where the demons are throwing themselves at the shield wall, while the heroes stand behind doing their thing.

It started out pretty good for me, getting pretty quick kills on Acolytes and solidifying my position, but it didn't take long for the demons to summon in and start wrecking my frontline. We had pretty decent trades throughout, but I wasn't doing so well on my buffed defense, and the demons weren't taking much damage. As the game progressed, that continued to be the case, and things started to look pretty good for the demons.

But, one thing was consistent...Morgrimm's Strike. That, and some well-timed lava damage to Boromir's demons really helped make up for his good defense and my poor defense. I was able to squeak in a few wounds here and there, but Strike and lava gave me some wounds that without, I'm not sure I take that win in the endgame against those highflying demons (I forgot he had Ulinavia like the whole game, so Demons packed a punch).

Either way, it was still a close game and I took the win with just 3 legos and a 2L Morgrimm.

gg Boromir...next time we play will probably be in person at Peoria monthlies!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 3rd, 2022 at 11:22 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 04:01 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

The GUILD_WARRIOR v. earthling

Playing tonight @ 7 EST
Old March 5th, 2022, 08:11 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: And We're Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The quozl v. grey waves pool of armies is:
Dead Can Dance
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintiax3
Shifting the Balance
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx4
grey waves chooses who places first.
Quozl and I will be playing today at 9:30pm EST.

Edit: now most likely happening sometime after 10:45pm EST

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; March 5th, 2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old March 5th, 2022, 12:04 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

@Scaperedude and I will be playing today at 1pm mountain time!
Old March 5th, 2022, 01:17 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My Monks triumphed over Diggity's Nagrubs this morning. Tale of the tape was that I rolled 42 attack dice on my first auto-init turn of the game, and followed it up with 32 attack dice on my second turn of the game. I saved my Woo placement for last, trying to find an aggressive spot for him to leverage auto-init and lead the Monk charge, and he did huge work boosting their attacks and dropping Whirlwinds of his own. Also very helpful was that he blocked two attacks from Wo-Sa-Ga only taking a single wound, never even having to fear Coil Crush. The Monks whirlwinded out Nagrubs and landed some incidental wounds on their heroes in the process. Kon-Tar-Na did manage to assassinate Lao Xin to open the second round, but I had abandoned Lao Xin and rode bondingless Monks in the second round to avoid OM centralization. Monks took a grindy cleanup approach to the remaining heroes as they were massively ahead in numbers. Good game Diggity.
Old March 5th, 2022, 04:48 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Scaperedude and I just finished a nail biter. I guess the reverse the whip tournament wasn't quite done with me as this almost felt like a reverse round in heat of battle. After placement, I had my bees on the South hill and a squad off to the right side, while Scaperedude had B-11 on the north hill and death knights on both sides with his heroes all on the left side. He started off with a few bee kills with the B-11 and I took the opportunity to take out Boreos. I flew Sujoah over to try for a poison sting, but 0/4. However, the bees came in next and took out Boreos in 2 attacks of 4v4, 2 3/4s met by 2 0/4 took Boreos down. I took 2 more sacrificial stings on a death knight but his defense held strong. Scaperedude used an air elemental and 2 death knights to kill 3 more bees on his turn 2. My turn 2 Sujoah hit a 4/4 on Prince Al'Kohra followed by a nat 20 to kill him as well. My bees killed 1 death knight and 1 of the air elementals. Scaperedude used his turn 3 to move his B-11 off of lava and picked up another bee kill. My turn 3, I had Sujoah and the bees kill 3 of the B-11 via special attacks. At round 1's end it was down to Full life Crixus, one B-11, an air elemental and 3 death knights vs. 1/6 Sujoah, 1/6 Alastair, (Both took lava damage) full life heirloom, and 3 bees. Because I only had 3 bees, if I lost initiative, it was very likely Scaperedude could take all of them out and my order markers, so I went Alastair, Sujoah, Alastair. Scaperedude won initiative and killed 2 bees and dealt a wound to Sujoah, with the air elemental and the death knights. Alastair took advantage of his first turn and took out the air elemental and a death knight with overextend. Scaperedude dealt another wound to Sujoah on his turn 2 and I responded by taking the LEA and bringing him down to 1 death knight. Scaperedude's turn 3 had Crixus smash into Heirloom for 2 wounds. My turn 3 Alastair just killed the last death knight. Round 3 I won initiative and had Alastair deal 4 wounds to Crixus via overextend and a blank from Crixus. Crixus responded by killing Alastair with 4/5 skulls. I lost my 3rd turn but I still had turn 2 on Sujoah, I had her take out the last B-11, while Crixus Attacked Heirloom but rolled 0/5. I had lost my third on Alastair, so Crixus attacked Heirloom again and finished him off. Round 4 was just positioning as I had 4/6 life Sujoah and 1 bee Vs. 4/5 life Crixus. I lost initiative so I played for an initiative switch where both Sujoah and my bee could attack Crixus. I got the switch that I wanted and Sujoah took out Crixus for the win!
GG Scaperedude!!! Looking forward to getting to play you again soon!

Here are the stats for any who are interested:
KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 53 out of 88 (60.23%)
Defense rolls: 6 out of 27 (22.22%)
Total dice rolled: 115

Scaperedude
Attack rolls: 31 out of 57 (54.39%)
Defense rolls: 15 out of 71 (21.13%)
Total dice rolled: 128

Fun fact: I killed 7 bees with sacrificial sting special attack.
Old March 6th, 2022, 12:21 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Congrats to Grey Waves!

The Sacred Band slaughtered the undead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 6th, 2022, 12:37 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got the win over quozl. Arashara was instrumental for me this game; I was able to use Shifting Sands to move Iskra into a mob of Sacred Band and kill the duchess in just 2 turns, swap a skeleton on the west side of the map with one of the Greeks (thus freeing up a squaddie to kill the skeleton that was holding Ulaniva), and her base attack of 4 was also super useful in clearing out some of the skellies. gg quozl! It was a fun one

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old March 6th, 2022, 02:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

It feels good to see Arashara shining. She's a really fun piece that we unfortunately just priced way too high.
Old March 6th, 2022, 11:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Second of the First

Round 2 is on Dance of the Dryads.

This round is using the CONTROL ZONES format

The sir heroscape (1-0) v. muskie (1-0) pool of armies is:
Who's in Charge?
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx4
Oh What the Heck
* Cyprien Esenwein, Martial La Hire, Prince al'Kahora, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx4
muskie chooses who places first.

The s1r_art0r1us (1-0) v. earthling (1-0) pool of armies is:
Creepy Crawly Things That Fly
* Kozil, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Sahuagin Raider, Wyvern
Full Moon Platoon
* Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2, Wolves of Badrux3
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The grey waves (1-0) v. vydar_xliii (1-0) pool of armies is:
Shifting the Balance
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx4
Shot of Rye-lin with a Death Chaser
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
vydar_xliii chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-0) v. superfrog (1-0) pool of armies is:
The Bees Knees
* Alastair MacDirk, Heirloom, Otonashi, Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx4 (drop 1)
OCD TV Detective ��️*♂️
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Olog, Shaolin Monksx3
knightoflight chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) v. dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
We're Bringing Zombies Back
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Zombies of Morindanx5
Into the Spiderverse
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Kozil, Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx5, Wyvern (drop 1)
dok chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
Monky Business
* Martial La Hire, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx4
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (0-1) v. guild_warrior (0-1) pool of armies is:
What Format Was This?
* Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Theracus, Deathreaversx3
Slash and Bash
* Bol, Racheim, Urk, Bugbear Basherx3, Goblin Slashersx3
guild_warrior chooses who places first.

The scaperedude (0-1) v. diggity dingus (0-1) pool of armies is:
Deathly Wind
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Boreos, Crixus, Prince al'Kahora, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx2
Teeny mini marro mo
* Kon-Tar-Na, Nicholas Esenwein, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elemental, Marrden Nagrubsx4
diggity dingus chooses who places first.

The dachsund (0-1) v. ryguy266 (0-1) pool of armies is:
Matthias is my real dad
* Isamu, Sir Gilbert, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx4
Sgt. Sujoah Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3
ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. evantage (0-1) pool of armies is:
Who put the poo in Capuan
* Retiarius, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Arrows
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserkerx2, Swog Riderx4
vegie dad chooses who places first. contact vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The boromir96 (0-1) v. cleon (0-1) pool of armies is:

* Morgoloth, Acolytes of Vorganundx5, Skull Demonx2

* Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3
cleon chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (0-1) v. quozl (0-1) pool of armies is:
Classic Utgar
* Isamu, Krug, Mimring, Arrow Grutsx5, Swog Riderx2 (drop 1)
Dead Can Dance
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintiax3
quozl chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who would have gotten this out sooner but some technical difficulties cropped up

Last edited by dok; March 6th, 2022 at 11:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events