Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which kind of dice do you like best?
The Red & Blue Dice 37 34.91%
The White Dice with Skulls & Sheilds 32 30.19%
Valkyrie Dice 37 34.91%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:49 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What kind of dice do you like the best?

I voted for whitey. They are just the most functional. This is because I don't have any Flag bearers. I've never even seen the dice. Can some one enlighten me about whats on these dice? (i.g. The ratio of Kyrie sides. Are there skulls and shields on them?)

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I like dice that roll skulls and shields when I need them.

-insert signature here-
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:56 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I love my custom "Jesus" dice my wife gave me for my birthday this year. They skulls are 3 nails, the shields are crosses, and the symbol side or blank side is a dove. If I knew how to post a picture of them, I would.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I usually get the best rolls with the white dice, so that is what I usually use.
Richard, little hint. Don't post on threads that have been dead so long or sooner or later someone is going to neg rep you. Most likely sooner.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
I usually get the best rolls with the white dice, so that is what I usually use.
Richard, little hint. Don't post on threads that have been dead so long or sooner or later someone is going to neg rep you. Most likely sooner.
It's better than starting a new one.

But yeah, if you're going to bring back a thread, maybe more than a sentence in a post would be nice...
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:12 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's better than starting a new one.

But yeah, if you're going to bring back a thread, maybe more than a sentence in a post would be nice...
I guess it doesn't matter bringing up dead threads as long as their important. But which dice you like the best doesn't strike me as 'important' Just my
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Abomination, little hint. Don't bring up a point to someone who made a mistake that has already been pointed out to them by someone else or sooner or later someone is going to neg rep you. Most likely sooner.

Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:14 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
Since this thread has been Rejected By Death, I prefer the Valkyrie dice. They are less dense than the white ones, but I like the way they feel in my hands when I roll them.

DrRansom, you should paint all skulls on your blank dice and give yourself some extra attack power.
Lol. yeah I should.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:17 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Abomination, little hint. Don't bring up a point to someone who made a mistake that has already been pointed out to them by someone else or sooner or later someone is going to neg rep you. Most likely sooner.

I didn't see that anyone told him anything, and I was just trying to be helpful.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; October 23rd, 2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:40 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Valkyrie dice are my favorite to use. No rummaging for a dozen or the correct color. Grab a dice bag and it's all there!

And yes they DO wear down!
People laughed, ridiculed and joked about my worries way back when, but it was an accurate concern! People, protect your dice be they red, white, blue, , , , , .....er, ?
I've begun spraying the valk dice with a varnish.

My reds, whites, and blues all get the clear nail polish treatment....weekly.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:55 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
My reds, whites, and blues all get the clear nail polish treatment....weekly.
Are you sure it's your dice, not your nails that get polish treatment weekly?

Oh and by the way, I love my custom dice (see my avatar). They are bigger than HS standard dice. Among HS dice, I like the white dice the most because they are most practical and convenient.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I love my custom "Jesus" dice my wife gave me for my birthday this year. They skulls are 3 nails, the shields are crosses, and the symbol side or blank side is a dove. If I knew how to post a picture of them, I would.
I saw those at the tourney on Saturday. Nice designs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion