Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Torquemada (Public Playtests)

Thank you. Updated.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:28 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@Arkham could you look in the third post and let me know if there is enough there to make the cards?

I thought I had an awesome pic for Torque bit is actually not from the comics but DeviantArt. Not a ton of good color images of him where he is not warped out.

Was unsure about the Face Markers so open to suggestions there.

Not really set on any background either. I suppose he could be in just about any setting as he travels the universe and even through time.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:41 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

First image should work once the word bubbles are taken out.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can help with the bubbles if you need it @Arkham

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:48 PM

Awesome.

Thanks gentlemen.

I think we are ready for final editing then. I will let it stew for a bit longer and call for a vote.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:49 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I should be able to handle it. But if you want to take the art for this card, I'm cool with that. No reason you can't do more of the art stuff.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I should be able to handle it. But if you want to take the art for this card, I'm cool with that. No reason you can't do more of the art stuff.
I’d be happy to handle the cards if you’re cool with that. I feel I don’t really do enough art stuff to really earn my keep as it stands.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:27 PM

I enjoy doing them in most cases. But if you enjoy doing them too, then you should by all means get the opportunity to take on more. I like to do my own and if I am big on a specific character them as well, but other than that I usually just do them to get 'em done. So by all means. We should be more on top of who takes on what going forward so it's a bit more fair for you.

I thought about just assigning specific people to design for to make it clear .
Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

- Theme Test - Inconclusive - I don't know the character, but based on what I've gleaned from Tornado, he seems perfect.
- Mirror Test - Pass, though it could be amusing to see Torquemada possess the corpse of Torquemada.
- Bonding Test - Pass - He only bonds through My Terminators Are Watching! - it's conditional enough and none of his bonding options are broken.
- Synergies Test - Pass - Pure Vigilance! and My Terminators Are Watching! are great fun and pretty damn strong, but not OP, and it's cool to see someone who encourages you taking squads through means other than synergy with a specific squad. I will say, though, that we need more Fanatical Human Heroes now that this guy exists - Solomon Kane, cool as he is and as much fun as he is to pair with Torq, will get stale eventually if he's the only available hero (aside from Meggan, who doesn't really count because her whole gimmick is having all the synergies, and Reverend Stryker who can't fight anyway).
- Power Check - Pass - He's strong and he's scary, but he never felt unstoppable.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass - He's tonnes of fun to play with the interplay between his three powers, and Four Faces of Torquemada is ridiculously cool - this may just be me, but I've always liked villains who can cheat death, like Doctor Doom and Thanos - always serves to make them feel intimidating and diabolical, and Torquemada does it with style!
- Fun Competitive Test - Definite Pass - See power check. Also, it's really great to see someone else with this sort of ‘dies easily, but comes back easily and needs to be constantly swatted away' kind of survivability. The only other figure I can think of like this is Grundy, only he's still very different in that his resurrection is random while Torq's can be planned for, apart from the first time he doesn't become progressively weaker and he's a heavy hitter rather than a leader.
- Drafting Test - Pass, in a decent variety of builds as well - he's already served me well with HYDRA and The Foot Clan, and I know he works well with Civvies.
- Usage Test - Pass - All of his powers got a decent amount of use. Oddly enough, the power to get the least use each time was My Terminators Are Watching!, his bonding power - though, in all honesty, I expect that was more the style of armies I chose to play him in than the power itself.
- Strategy Test - Pass - He’s fascinating from a strategic point of view. The concerns about him not being worth targeting until last due to Four Faces of Torquemada are ill founded - you often can’t afford to leave him alone, and by killing him you can easily disrupt your opponent and leave Torq weaker for the next time he comes back, making him ever easier to dispatch until at last he’s killed utterly. When and where to bring him back is an interesting tactical problem too - sometimes you don’t want to bring him back yet in order to avoid making him vulnerable or bringing him back in a poor position, other times you’ll be willing to execute your own men to allow him to posess their corpses. Then there’s all the strategy surrounding Pure Vigilance! and My Terminators Are Watching! - he’s a really, really awesome card.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Torquemada

Army Test 1
Map: Jotun’s Gap by Dignan (no glyphs)
Armies:
Torquemada, Red Skull (C3G), Solomon Kane, Meggan, Penguin (vII), 3x HYDRA Agents, 2x Skrull Infiltrators (1,200 points)

vs.
Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Deadpool, Cable, Luke Cage, Jewel (1,200 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs)
Armies;
Torquemada, Shredder, Karai, Solomon Kane, Oracle, 3x Hand Ninja, 3x Skrull Infiltrators (1,200 Points)

vs.
Professor X, Cyclops, Beast, Storm, Wolverine, Angel (Warren Worthington III) (1,200 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts On The Tested Unit:

I really, really like this guy, and I’m excited about adding him to my collection (almost certainly with Solomon in tow). I’m also quite excited by the possibility of some Terminators of Termight to fight alongside him down the line, that sounds cool. Great job here, @Tornado ! Looking forward to seeing 2000AD expand again - I'd love to see it become a significant corner of C3G. I might not know it personally, but it feels really cool, interesting and most of all different.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good, T! Cool to see this guy all ready to cross the finish line. Been looking forward to this guy for a couple years now.

Pre-yea for Final Editing.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:45 PM

Great tests L_O!

Not really beholden to a cost here.

Anyone have any preference in the 205-215 range?
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

He seems right in that range to me after looking at the tests, I'll leave the final decision up to those who actually played him. pre-yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library