Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 17th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

This is an interesting design. Basically, a smaller, highly mobile Grimnak with range: -1 life, +1 move, able to leap small buildings in a single bound. Smaller size will leave him open to more specials but also make him easier to hide and take advantage of terrain. Since Grimnak is 120, with all his additions, Ezio's cost >150.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I like your assessment, mac. This guy is far more mobile, and therefore more dangerous.

Old November 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about this to sound more official

FREERUNNER
When counting spaces for Enzio Auditore`s upward movement, every 3 levels count as 1. When moving up or down Enzio Auditore may triple his height.
Old November 29th, 2011, 11:06 PM

dfonse is surprisingly tart

I like it. The character seems to me like Cyprien Esenwien with a high damage ability and hi mobility. I would say make him 150 (Ten less than Cyprien). His ability is = to Cyprien's, Cyprien's deals damage but with a lower chance of failing out right but, Ezio's kills commons automatically. So, i would Consider them about equal. Cyprien can fly which is better than the climbing. And, Cyprien heals damage while Ezio is stealth, so those abilities are equal.

Also, In the games I distinctly remember Ezio being able to assassinate his targets better when in a crowd. So maybe with the blend with the crowd ability if he is adjacent to two or more figures he gets a + 1 or +2 to the assassinate roll
Old November 30th, 2011, 12:06 AM

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Back after the holidays! Good work on the assassin. I would also check the wording of Freerunner against C3G Catwoman.

Old December 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe mac can make a 1st draft of Enzio`s card
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:09 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Do we have an up to date draft? TW suggested checking out Catwoman's card.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:52 PM

No we dont, my bad.
Old December 7th, 2011, 10:59 PM

No worries. Here's the text of Catwoman's climbing ability that TW referenced:
Quote:
EXPERT CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Catwoman's movement, elevation changes of up to 2 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Catwoman's height of 4 when climbing. Catwoman never takes falling damage or major falling damage.
EXTREME CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Ezio's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Ezio's height of 5 when climbing. Ezio never takes falling damage and rolls 1 less die for major falling damage.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 7th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
EXTREME CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Ezio's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Ezio's height of 5 when climbing. Ezio never takes falling damage and rolls 1 less fewer die for major falling damage.
Dice and spaces are discrete, countable objects, so 'fewer' is correct. Sugar, sand, milk and other uncountable nouns use 'less'

You can have less sugar, but 1 fewer die.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 40 - WAR OF THE INDEPENDENTS
Old December 7th, 2011, 11:58 PM

Agreed.

Old December 8th, 2011, 01:08 AM

Subbing the Catwoman style climbing ability, with the original Freerunner name.
Quote:
Ezio Auditore
Aquilla

Human
Unique Hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 5

Life-4
Move-6
Range-4
Attack-3
Defense-4

Points 150?

ASSASSINATE
After moving and before attacking with Ezio Auditore, choose an adjacent medium or small figure. If the figure is common, destroy it. If the figure is unique, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the choosen unique figure.

FREERUNNER
When counting spaces for Ezio's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Ezio's height of 5 when climbing. Ezio never takes falling damage and rolls 1 fewer die for major falling damage.

BLEND WITH THE CROWD
When Ezio Auditore is adjacent to 2 or more figures, opponents' figures must be adjacent to Ezio Auditore to attack him with a normal attack.
Was there another suggestion for Blend With The Crowd?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum