Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 31st, 2011, 03:06 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Valhalla Society

I might join in fact I will as long as it's free

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old January 31st, 2011, 04:37 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 31st, 2011, 04:51 PM

dfonse is surprisingly tart

Kolakoski I see that you make many scenarios for the Valhalla society. I think that the Valhalla society as a whole should create a series of scenarios that guides a group of heroes (Valhalla society appropriate of course) that vanquish one of two things A.) Some evil forces or B.) Units that do not fall into the valhalla society. WE could include scenarios like: Pirates, A Swell Party, and so forth. Also, it could introduce new people to the thread.
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:13 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
You might have to change your sig.
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:54 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfonse View Post
Kolakoski I see that you make many scenarios for the Valhalla society. I think that the Valhalla society as a whole should create a series of scenarios that guides a group of heroes (Valhalla society appropriate of course) that vanquish one of two things A.) Some evil forces or B.) Units that do not fall into the valhalla society. WE could include scenarios like: Pirates, A Swell Party, and so forth. Also, it could introduce new people to the thread.
The variant section of each scenario allows just what you suggest. There is no reason why they cannot be played with only certain player(s) adhering to the Valhalla Society unit restrictions or none at all.

As to the Valhalla Society "as a whole" doing anything, there is no official roster. "We" has, thus far, meant "me" . I am grateful for your interest, however, and invite you to create the scenarios you desire. I always run mine by chas, the rest of the Gang of Four, and the community at large. And I am always open to further refinement of any of the various aspects of each scenario. Although many have shown an interest, and played some of the scenarios, or otherwise have played within its constraints, I don't know of anyone who has declared themselves to be actual members of the Valhalla Society (except, perhaps, you ), playing all of their games that way. If there are any such, please let me know. I will be happy to set up a thread to reflect the existence of a roster, if anyone wishes to be on it.

Next Generation

Old February 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
Wow wow wow wow wow, I never said I've already made a decision.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
It looks like you have:
Quote:
in fact I will as long as it's free

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:26 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, I have watched the last samurai. But I still don't get it. Why disclude guns? All your doing is refusing to modernize yourself.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It looks like you have:
Quote:
in fact I will as long as it's free

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old February 1st, 2011, 08:41 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

Would it be possible to join, temporarily leave for GenCon, and then join again?
Old February 1st, 2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniour View Post
Would it be possible to join, temporarily leave for GenCon, and then join again?
I would guess not because that kinda defeats the purpose

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old February 2nd, 2011, 03:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can I join right befor I play a melee game and then leave before I play a ranged firearm game and do this many times a month or even day? Seriously I do admire this, but id rather get lower ranked range figures some rep too (mohicans, gorillas, ullar kyrie).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion