Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old January 21st, 2011, 08:39 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Much cleaner. I like it. But, how are you gonna have him take leaving engagement attacks with What Am I Doing? but not take them normally with the addition of Cowardly Cavalier?
Cowardly Cavalier forces him to not MAKE them, meaning every figure may leave engagement with him without worrying about disengagement strikes.

I feel like he would be fine at 100.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 21st, 2011, 11:02 AM

dfonse is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Much cleaner. I like it. But, how are you gonna have him take leaving engagement attacks with What Am I Doing? but not take them normally with the addition of Cowardly Cavalier?
Cowardly Cavalier forces him to not MAKE them, meaning every figure may leave engagement with him without worrying about disengagement strikes.

Me too.
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Barring extensive playtesting, I agree with 100 points.
After this is over, I will probably make a thread with all of the major characters, and some of the secondary characters.

Old January 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like him. What mini did you decide to use. We will need to link it to his post.
Old January 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Are we good on Eric, then?

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I really like him. What mini did you decide to use. We will need to link it to his post.
Desert of Desolation Merchant Guard.
http://miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/155171

And as far as I'm concerned, KC, you can give us your custom idea.

Old January 21st, 2011, 04:16 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Wow. Reading fail on my part. Sorry am late to the party, but here's mine too.
Old January 21st, 2011, 04:40 PM

OK - I'm gonna give this a shot. If we need to go back to Eric, we certainly can.

I couldn't find a traditional mini for this figure. If anyone can, I'm open to suggestions. I'm not sure if the Lego figure I linked scales, but knowing the size of the little lego guys, I think it should. It would just need mounted, and a little red on it's mouth.

Figure - Rabbit of Caerbannog (otherwise known as the Killer Bunny)
Media - Movies: Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Figure
Wiki

I want the Rabbit to look harmless at first, but then be able to tear through anything that approaches it (heroes or squads) with it's big, pointy teeth. It should be a guard. I'd think he'd be able to attack multiple figures per turn, and probably be able to leave engagements somehow since he jumps from knight to knight sometimes without killing them.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 21st, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old January 21st, 2011, 05:28 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Good choice. I'll save detailed commentary til later. For now, here's an alternate figure idea.
http://www.gamesempire.com.au/index....productId=5083
Old January 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Awww. My favorite comedy of all time. You just have to love Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

As far as posting your draft, I'd like to leave that off until everyone gets a chance to post some ideas. Now I know what you're thinking..."Help, help. I'm being repressed!". But this is just how we run things here in the Heroes of Fiction thread.
Old January 21st, 2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Awww. My favorite comedy of all time. You just have to love Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

As far as posting your draft, I'd like to leave that off until everyone gets a chance to post some ideas. Now I know what you're thinking..."Help, help. I'm being repressed!". But this is just how we run things here in the Heroes of Fiction thread.
Supreme Executive Power..... never mind. I took it down.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 21st, 2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: did you see him repressin' me?
Old January 21st, 2011, 07:21 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Quote:

Supreme Executive Power..... never mind. I took it down.
No worries.

Who knows. Maybe you'll see something you really like from us and decide to put that on the card instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum