Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 5th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Techno (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could see them having Kang send all the heroes to another time in A6, and the Thunderbolts rise up to take their place in their absence before the Avengers figure out how to return to our time in A7. Would need to introduce several more Thunderbolts members during phase 4 & phase 5.
That would work - I hope the MCU keeps being awesome even after Infinity War - it's kind of been building to this until now and I'd hate to see it kind of fade away afterwards.

(Also, please no spoilers - I'm waiting until the UK DVD release! )

Out of interest (thread hijack, I know, but we're pretty much done here anyway), what sorts plots and villains would be good options for later Avenger films?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd love to see a version of Under Siege in a future Avengers movie. Earth's Mightiest Heroes adapted a version of that for their Masters of Evil story. The gist of it is that Helmut leads a giant team of Masters in taking over Avengers HQ and picking off Avengers one by one, and the Avengers are on the losing side for most of it.

That story also planted a lot of the seeds for Thunderbolts - it set up the Helmut/Karla dynamic and pretty much defined Helmut going forward.

Kang is the biggest villain that they haven't used (though I think his rights are tangled up with Fox - they might only get to use him if that Fox deal goes through).
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I could see them having Kang send all the heroes to another time in A6, and the Thunderbolts rise up to take their place in their absence before the Avengers figure out how to return to our time in A7. Would need to introduce several more Thunderbolts members during phase 4 & phase 5.
That would work - I hope the MCU keeps being awesome even after Infinity War - it's kind of been building to this until now and I'd hate to see it kind of fade away afterwards.

Out of interest (thread hijack, I know, but we're pretty much done here anyway), what sorts plots and villains would be good options for later Avenger films?
I wasn't sure if you had seen it yet and avoided making any comments about what happened, you really should go see it in the theater though, it's well worth the price of admission and it will be hard for you to avoid all spoilers for such a long period of time. Thanos on the big screen is pretty impressive to behold. Casually mention to someone you are interested in that you want to go see the movie but you don't want to go alone and see if they ask you out. Might be able to see the film without even having to pay for the ticket.

As for future Avengers films, once the Fox/Disney deal goes through and they recover full rights to some characters I expect them to make good use of Galactus, Kang, and Dr. Doom. Those would make good Avengers foes no one hero could deal with on their own. Depending on how they introduce the X-men, they could try a X-men vs. Avengers story line too.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

I wasn't sure if you had seen it yet and avoided making any comments about what happened, you really should go see it in the theater though, it's well worth the price of admission and it will be hard for you to avoid all spoilers for such a long period of time. Thanos on the big screen is pretty impressive to behold. Casually mention to someone you are interested in that you want to go see the movie but you don't want to go alone and see if they ask you out. Might be able to see the film without even having to pay for the ticket.
Solid advice. Sadly, no one fits that description right now. Besides, it's sort of been a tradition the past few years - the minute a new Marvel film comes out on DVD I'll pick it up (I volunteered to be the one to provide these ) and myself, my Mum and my brother will sit around and watch it - it's a nice excuse to spend a little extra time together, especially since my brother is just about always working. Don't get me wrong - if a girl I cared about wanted to head out to a film with me, I'd leap at the chance and just watch it a second time with my family (always happy to rewatch a good Marvel film), but barring that, I'm happy to wait and watch it at home with my family.

And besides, I avoided all Civil War spoilers (with the exception of asking my brother to tell me if Tony Stark died...), I can avoid them here!

Oh, and yeah, Fan 4 rights should help Marvel - don't care about the Fan 4 themselves, but I would love to see an MCU Doctor Doom!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 6th, 2018, 09:58 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 6th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Techno

This passes on time!

And that's a wrap on the original T-Bolts! Took almost four years, but that's not too bad as these things go.

Just Hawkeye's Thunderbolts, the New Thunderbolts, Norman Osborn's Thunderbolts, Luke Cage's Thunderbolts, and the Dark Avengers to finish filling out! I'll circle back for those later, though.

Okay, and Red Hulk's Thunderbolts I guess, but those guys were totally Code Red and don't count.
Old July 15th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Symbiotic

My checks are good here.
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Hard as ice

Done.

Well, we did that in good time, didn't we, Ronin?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Symbiotic

Can't hurt to be done early!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library