Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 7th, 2011, 10:16 PM

JUSTchris is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Des Moines Double Down

oh ok sorry im coming though sorry
Old February 7th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Of course. I think the better question would be "Is smack talk across the table allowed or does Matthias have to bite his tongue the whole time?"
Dude the only thing I do is make fun of my partner the whole time...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM

twotongues is surprisingly tart

Is Arctic Divide a heavy snow or slippery ice map?
Old February 8th, 2011, 11:53 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotongues View Post
Is Arctic Divide a heavy snow or slippery ice map?
No. Arctic Divide will be played as light snow and normal ice.

Old February 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM

Wabikishko is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Proxies: You may bring a proxy for a figure with the same sculpt but different paint job as long as you don't have both versions of that sculpt in your team. For example: you may bring the Nakita agent with the same sculpt as Agent Skahen as long your team's army does not contain the Nakita agents, or you could bring a Nerak in place of a Swag Rider as long as your team's armies does not contain Nerak.

So does this mean if i have the actual figure for nerak it still means my team mate or i cannot use the swog rider(s) or is it specifically only talking about proxies

Things are always subject to change.
Old February 8th, 2011, 06:01 PM

twotongues is surprisingly tart

Quote:
No. Arctic Divide will be played as light snow and normal ice.
Nice. Thank you.
Old February 9th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabikishko View Post
Proxies: You may bring a proxy for a figure with the same sculpt but different paint job as long as you don't have both versions of that sculpt in your team. For example: you may bring the Nakita agent with the same sculpt as Agent Skahen as long your team's army does not contain the Nakita agents, or you could bring a Nerak in place of a Swag Rider as long as your team's armies does not contain Nerak.

So does this mean if i have the actual figure for nerak it still means my team mate or i cannot use the swog rider(s) or is it specifically only talking about proxies
If you were using Nerak for Nerak then you or your teammate could also draft Swog Riders. If your teammate was using a Nerak to proxy a Swog Rider, then neither army could draft Nerak.
Does that make sense?

Old February 10th, 2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKE13 View Post
Do I understand correctly that if a card does not specifically state "figure(s) you control" or "from your army" that the effect can be applied to your teammate's figure(s)?
In general, yes. When a card uses the term 'friendly' that means it applies to your teammate's army as well. Let's take Marcus for example. His Soldier Leadership power only effects '...Soldiers you control...', but his Soldier Attack Enhancement effects 'All friendly soldiers...'. So your teammate's soldiers get the attack bonus, but not the extra movement. Some cards have been changed in official FAQs. For example, Deathwalker 9000's range enhancement was changed to only effect figures you control. Be sure to look at the latest FAQ.

If anybody isn't sure if a power is 'friendly' or not, feel free to PM me.
I'd like to add one other layer to this. Some powers say somthing to the effect of 'when you roll for ...'. I'd take this to mean 'when you roll for figures you control'. Just because you have Su-Bak-Na in your army, doesn't mean that you boost your teammate's Marro Dividers. You don't roll for your teammate's Cell Divide.

Old February 14th, 2011, 10:25 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

Alright; If I can find a partner for the tourney I'll be there... if not then I'll sit this one out... or come just to annoy Matthias.
Old February 14th, 2011, 11:29 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Timmy View Post
Alright; If I can find a partner for the tourney I'll be there... if not then I'll sit this one out... or come just to annoy Matthias.
I don't see why you can't do both...

- Raider30
Old February 15th, 2011, 01:44 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Timmy View Post
Alright; If I can find a partner for the tourney I'll be there... if not then I'll sit this one out... or come just to annoy EVERYONE.
There, I fixed it for you.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old February 28th, 2011, 06:29 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Time to March is almost here

Des Moines Double Down in only 26 days !

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events