Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 14th, 2009, 11:17 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: D&D Heroscape Information Thread

Something interesting about the Drow. They have an innate power to cast globes of darkness, this may be what the shadow pools are.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post

8 combat dice. Click the picture to make huge.
I just found that picture and was going to post that here. Nice job. I also found these others in Retlaw's thread that can be added to the list of "known" information:

Brandar's Chest (I'm guessing a scenario specific treasure glyph.
Potion of Healing - Heals 3 wounds

Talisman of Defense - Defense +1

I really like the D&D glyphs. It really brings back memories of finding magic items after killing the monsters. Nice touch.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
Something interesting about the Drow. They have an innate power to cast globes of darkness, this may be what the shadow pools are.
That's right, where did somebody post that?

And agent, thanks. Added that to the OP.
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:22 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Ugh...I have no idea. Back to digging!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:24 PM

halobosspotter costs too much!

I hope they release the terrain by itself. I definitely don't want to buy 3 or four of these and have 5 of those dragons running around. I would like a bunch of rock and shadow, though!

-BosSP
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Found it! I have no idea how to remove the yellow.
Originally posted by Nadom

I believe somebody else (yagyuninja, I think) mentioned that the Drow (the dark elves) have the ability to cast darkness. Maybe the "pools of shadow" are ways of putting that darkness on the board. I think that'd be pretty cool.

— Mark Twain
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found the OP. And to remove the yellow, hit the quote button, copy and paste everything, and then just hit the back button on your browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Does anyone who knows about DnD stuff care to explain some background/biography type stuff for the figures in the picture for those of us that know nothing? What should we be expecting, in broad terms?
Drow are evil elves. They live underground. They have two iconic abilities: they can line your body with glowing faerie fire (make you visible I guess), and create globes of darkness.

Trolls are big monsters that regenerate and can only truly be killed with fire (or acid?).
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:28 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

Hopefully the Drow squad is common. This would help make buying 4 to 5 master sets seem more useful then only buying extras for the land. I wonder what the announcement for tomorrow will be?
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Caster of Crying

There is another announcement tomorrow? where did you see that?
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wonder what the special rules for the "pools of darkness" tiles will be? I like the Drow!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarovichx View Post
Hopefully the Drow squad is common.
Since the set only includes one squad it seems likely that they are unique. I've been trying to get conformation of this all day, but haven't been able too yet.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old August 14th, 2009, 11:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Do we have a RELEASE DATE for this thing yet?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion