Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 28th, 2016, 05:57 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Apocalypse: Valhalla's Darkest Hour

Sorry for the wait, I was under the impression I had posted on Wednesday for some reason. Without further delay:

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Next chapter coming Friday or Saturday...

~TGRF.
Old January 29th, 2016, 03:41 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

AUGH!! Are they infected? Oh no!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 30th, 2016, 02:02 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like how the nature of the Infected essentially makes them zombies, but still allows for the group to square off with a lot of the famous Heroscape creatures. Keep it up

~TAF, consistently impressed

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 30th, 2016, 03:09 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Next chapter coming Monday or Tuesday...

~TGRF.
Old January 30th, 2016, 06:07 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah poor Mike :/ hope the stingers didn't bring down the ship.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 1st, 2016, 04:15 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

After chapter four, I was wondering two things. What was going on with Braxas, and what took the Warden so long. Thanks for clearing those up. AND they both make sense too . I was surprised they weren't infected after being smacked around by the black dragon. Seems like the troll took care of Mike on that end though.
Old February 1st, 2016, 04:37 PM

Apocalypse: Valhalla's Darkest Hour (Chapter 6/11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
After chapter four, I was wondering two things. What was going on with Braxas, and what took the Warden so long. Thanks for clearing those up. AND they both make sense too . I was surprised they weren't infected after being smacked around by the black dragon. Seems like the troll took care of Mike on that end though.
I seem to have a reputation for characters narrowly escaping and/or not dying/returning to life. Because of that, when someone gets infected, I make absolutely sure that you know it.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Next Chapter coming Wednesdayish...

~TGRF.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 03:29 PM
the above

Stupid man. I do not approve lol. Hope this all pans out.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 2nd, 2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
It may be stupid, but would you just leave her there on your only chance to get her out?

~TGRF.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 04:56 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
It may be stupid, but would you just leave her there on your only chance to get her out?

~TGRF.
Lol I agreed with him until he got infected he's putting his entire party at risk for a fools hope lol. Ntm the fate of the world if they don't get that device.

But it is a very human decision I'll grant that lol.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You coldhearted Warforged you.

No I agree the machine thingy is far more important, you'd think the Chardris-Jorhdawn debacle would help him come to terms with the realism of his plans, but yes it is a very human decision.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 2nd, 2016, 09:00 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

The ship talking to Mike reminded me of 2001. It made me chuckle. That voyage didn't turn out too well for the other passengers either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction