Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Dark Souls and AotP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
They are looking good man. I got my darksouls yesterday. Those big figures arent served justice in pictures though huh. Theyre great.
They really are fantastic. The only one I had an issue with was the Dancer, she had a really weird pose. Looks like she's falling forward or something haha

I take it that means that we'll be seeing some painted Dark Souls from you soon?
I've been at it with Rum and Bones, then I have had to do a ton of other stuff so I had to stop for a bit. Those paint jobs for those figures don't look to crazy though with all the armor they have. The pirates have all kinds of belts, accents, clothing, and tons of features demanding many colors and detail. It looks like I could do the titanite demon and many others with a couple of metallics and some drybrush/ wash techniques to get em done quick. I generally like to paint the figures in sets. That way I can be done with each individual box. Now that I started with Rum and bones I'll probably have to chip away at them until they're done. Give me a year or so (have you seen my Gridless/Hexless heroscape project I started. That's looking sweet, and I plan on using a bunch of these other mini game figures on their unmodified bases to play on it too. I even went online and picked up a bunch of huge safari ltd. dragon figures off of micheals.com too. I have been drooling over the thought of using figures like that in heroscape for a long time.
Yeah, hey are very easy to paint so far. I understanding wanting finish what you started haha, good luck!

I actually haven't seen that, I'll have to check that out tonight! It'd be nice to have hexless rule set, as I already have all the terrain and stuff I'd need.
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Dark Souls and AotP

Here's the link
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54010

The OP is what we have came up so far in discussion. Its pretty solid right now, as far as I can tell, but feel free to jump in. I want to keep it pretty much as simple as heroscape, but with no hexes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions