Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 12th, 2016, 11:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Hey @billybob5060 , have you made yourself a post you can modify to reflect all your Hoss play testing points? You for sure get to count your Darth maul play test in your points. As I was looking, I did notice your points in that thread, go ahead and throw darth maul on there, and keep up the good work.(I mean fun.)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:34 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker

#Edit oops, accidental double post

Check this out for my revisions on heroscape:
Heroscape V2
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:38 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks! I will be sure to update my post. like I've said before, I am just glad I can help push this project forward and I can't wait for more playtests to be available. If there is any other ways I can help, just let me know.

Heroscape V2
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@billybob5060 , play testing the designs and bringing flaws in gameplay, theme, and card values to light, is the very best way to get designs out faster. We do quite a bit of play testing in the inner sanctum as well. But life gets in the way of the fun sometimes and we don't get to play test as often. If your not picky on the design, we shall send you the one that comes up next if you like.

Old May 12th, 2016, 11:45 PM

No, I am not picky on the state of the design in the slightest, the messier it is, the more I can help. And besides, I think it would be a lot of fun testing the early designs.

Heroscape V2
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:49 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob5060 View Post
No, I am not picky on the state of the design in the slightest, the messier it is, the more I can help. And besides, I think it would be a lot of fun testing the early designs.
I'll see what we can get out to you.

Old May 12th, 2016, 11:56 PM

@TREX ,Thanks!

Heroscape V2
Old May 18th, 2016, 12:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Now available for testing: C3PO (Ewok Deity)

C3PO will include various Ewok faction cards, so testing him gives you a peek at a lot of upcoming stuff!

PM @Tai-Pan to test C3PO.

Last edited by Porkins; May 19th, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old May 18th, 2016, 01:12 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

billybob5060 is signed up for C3PO.
Old June 4th, 2016, 03:41 PM

Hey I am sorry about how long it has been sense I last gave an update on my playtest status, I still haven't got the playtests done, and I don't know when, or if, I will. I have been having a lot of more Important things happening in Real Life. If I ever do get the playtests done, I will send them in, but, at least for now, my heroscape playtesting role is over, sorry. You guys were really fun to playtest for and I enjoyed the fun designs that you guys create.

billybob5060, is at least for now, is signing out

Heroscape V2
Old June 4th, 2016, 03:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear things got so hectic for you, unless it got hectic for a good reason.
Old June 4th, 2016, 04:48 PM

it got hectic for a good reason, I just needed to drop a couple things to make up for it though, Heroscape, sadly, being one of them for the moment.

Heroscape V2

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape