Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old June 10th, 2007, 10:35 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
marvel zombies

i read the marvel zombie comic yesterday , and man 80% of the heros were in the marvelscape game.

heroscape had zombies, and the terrain in marvel scape look after a zombie war, destroy strees, house ect.

so seems for me that a good good costum creator , creat marvel heros with zombie parts. and card creators make special zombie power cards.
gameplay rules like that if spidey kills magneto , he had this then magnetos power too.

Old June 18th, 2007, 03:41 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
I heard of that and it sounds dumb but the figures would be awesome!

I like waffles!
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:45 PM

Starscream49 has disabled reputation
The story was great, hopefully they will do figures.

Old June 29th, 2007, 12:03 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream49
The story was great, hopefully they will do figures.
Heroclix already has done Spider-Man, Hulk, Colonel America, and Wolverine as zombies. They were highly limited and sell for about $100 per figure. WizKids has said they will be producing a Zombie set later (most likely non-blind purchase).

You could use these figures for customs.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:10 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
but if wie cut some heoscape zombies in pieces and add them on some marvel heros we got some good zombies . a work for the costume creators.
i will try it if you buy 2 ms of marvelscape you got enoghh heros for the zombie mode.
Old June 30th, 2007, 09:21 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
I agree with GIR
forever
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:17 AM

Cigarman has disabled reputation
A spare set of figures, a few snips with a nail cutter, a little paint, and you got your Marvel Zombies.

All we need to do is define the "Zombie Power" and it's point cost, and we are all set.

From what I can tell, a Marvel Zombie keeps most of his powers, except anything like regeneration. They do not usually gain powers from those they eat (the sole exception being Silver Surfer).

The infection can be simulated by marking a figure sucessfully attacked in melee, with a d20 roll each turn to see if they succumb to the infection. Once that happens, the "Zombie player" takes control of the figure for the rest of the game. That's the only tricky bit to costing it out. It's like a permanant mind-shackle.

Soulborg and Undead are immune, naturally.

So, my suggestion for the power is:
MARVEL ZOMBIE INFECTION
Only transmitted by Melee damage. Mark affected figure. Each turn, on a 15 or higher, control of infected figure goes to the Zombie Player for the rest of the game. Cost for a pre-game infection: 200 point per figure.

Effects of "eating" Silver Surfer (obtained by the Zombie eliminating the figure in Melee, or a Zombie adjacent to SS at the time of elimination):: Gain cosmic blast power and flight.

Any thoughts? Point value too high/low?
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:23 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Even though I'm not a big comic book fan, I find the whole Marvel Zombies thing to be simply ridiculous.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:21 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Even though I'm not a big comic book fan, I find the whole Marvel Zombies thing to be simply ridiculous.
I'm sure you're right, but I'm also curious about it. I've requested it from our library. I'm expecting it to at least be a fun read.
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:22 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
It's supposed to be ridiculous. That's the fun of it.
Old July 9th, 2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Even more ridiculous than Knights, Cowboys, Elves, and American Revolutionary Soldiers fighting side-by-side against Orcs and Robots?!?!?!

WOW!

LMAO!

Cigarman
Old July 9th, 2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
I'm sure you're right, but I'm also curious about it. I've requested it from our library. I'm expecting it to at least be a fun read.
Reads OK. Art leaves something to be desired, but that's a matter of personal taste.

FYI: Army of Darkness vs. Marvel Zombies mini-series has better art and story. Latest Black Panther expands the basic MZ storyline.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion