Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 15th, 2011, 11:57 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker
Samuel frost4`s customs. :D

These are my customs I have put together so far. I have more in progress but this is all that are done right now. Thanks!

Utgar
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar
Spoiler Alert!

Einar

Ullar
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill
Spoiler Alert!

This one is based off me. (Yes I can throw knives. This is as close as I can get to what I would really do in Heroscape without being worthless.) It uses Soulknife infiltrator.

And this one is based off my brother who has been doing late high school/early college math since he was twelve. (I don't know why he has a gun... He couldn't hit the side of a barn with one at point blank range.)

This one is really broken. But I`ll keep him in here anyway.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.

Last edited by samuelfrost4; October 10th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old August 16th, 2011, 12:24 AM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart
Re: My customs

They look good, the powers just need some re-wording I think. In Samuel Lansberry's "Knife Throwing Special Attack", you mention the attack twice but they aren't capatilized, while in Bogdan Esenwein's "Rechets of Bogdan Summoning Enhancement" when you reference "Summon Rechets of Bogdan" you have it capatilized. Just a minor consistency issue.

A good undead base army I can see for Bogdan Esenwein is
Cyprien- 150
Sonya- 45
Iskra- 50
Rechets of Bogdan- 50
Bogdan Esenwein- 85

380 points. This army has the basic vampire units, along with Bogdan to help increase the chances of summoning the Rechets. Or you could drop Cyprien and Sonya and add in Brunak and Ornak, allowing you to move Brunak while carrying Iskra, then move Iskra, then summon the Rechets. With Bogdan all you need to summon them is an 11 on the D20, so you are able to summon them 50% of the time. Talk about a bad day for your opponent's start zone.

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 16th, 2011, 12:41 AM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks! I`ll work on fixing that. Until then I have a new one up. If you aren't busy would you mind looking that one over?

And I really can throw knives.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 16th, 2011, 07:57 AM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart

Cladius looks good, but seems a tad overpriced, I think. If you look at other ninety point Kyrie, there is Atlaga and Empress Kiova. I think Cladius is more like Kiove, being a melee figure. Based on that, Cladius is able to attack three times, as opposed to Kiova's one, but Kiova has a defense of four and a life of five meaning that she *should* be able to survive longer than Cladius.

For Cladius, that would make all the difference as he is meant to be on the front lines considering his Triple Attack. Maybe making his cost a little lower, or raising his defense to four, would help that. I would change hist point cost to be 80-85.

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 16th, 2011, 03:36 PM

Ok I`ll try to get those changes done. Thanks for the help!

Old August 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM

Okay. I just got some new ones up. (If anyone cares...)

Old August 19th, 2011, 04:51 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Samuel frost4`s customs. :D

For you, I'd think his Reckless personality is really quite spot-on. Seeing some of your posts here. Your brother definitely needs a price bump, as he has some killer bonues. I'd easily go for 120 or more. He's weak on the attack side, but then again so is Taelord(who is not overpriced )

Edit: I do like Knife throwing however, pretty humorous to say the least.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 19th, 2011 at 04:52 AM. Reason: My personality would likely be Insane for all intents and purposes.
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If that Tobias d20 bonus applies to all figures in your army, then he is way under-priced. Wolves and Drones would love this guy, along with just about any figure that rolls d20. Heck throw in Shiftus and you got +4 to all d20 rolls for 150 points.
Drones (or Dividers)x7, Tobias, and Shiftus would be devastating. Speaking of Shiftus, you can get double Raelin for 210. +4 defense aura is broken. Too bad to because I like the doppleganger aspect of the figure but some figures are too powerful to have two of.

I like the Knife Throwing, a figure with an ammo limit, pretty cool.

The second attack bonus with the snipers is against the motto of true snipers. True snipers would not double up on a target.
"One shot, One kill" Maybe give the second sniper the extra attack die if the first one destroys its target. Maybe give them a d20 power like Deadeye Dan that would allow them to take out high point figures with one shot. If figure is 150 points or more you may roll a d20 and destroy figure on a 19 or 20.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:21 AM

Thanks alot for the feedback guys!
I`ll work on some of those. Shiftus was a cool idea but there's really no way to "Fix" him. I just put him on there because I spent time making his card and I thought he deserved to be with the other customs. :P Where would you price Toby if I made you only add one to all die rolls?

Old August 19th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Well the other issue is that his first power is really powerful also. I would almost like to see these powers on two different cards. I also really like the +2 to d20s (Braxas is drooling).

I think you need to make him a little weaker, maybe one less defense and life. Drop those and the d20 bonus to +1 and maybe around 70 points. Really though, I have zero custom experience so take my opinions with a grain or shaker of salt.
Hopefully you can get some input from some experienced custom makers. Good Luck

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 19th, 2011, 10:31 AM

Okay thanks! I`ll do some of those changes. And at least raise Toby`s points.

Old September 8th, 2011, 05:10 PM

OKAY! One new one added and (finally) the other ones have been updated. As always feedback is appreciated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards