Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 11th, 2021, 06:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon Events

Assuming I come, I'm leaning:

Reverse Draft, natch.
Betrayal.
Probably sideboards? Toughest call for me.
Championship
Bring 2 Strike 1
Hydra (If I'm Necro and Deroche's teammates, would that get them to stop arguing and gang up on me instead???)
Old April 11th, 2021, 07:22 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Assuming I come, I'm leaning:

Reverse Draft, natch.
Betrayal.
Probably sideboards? Toughest call for me.
Championship
Bring 2 Strike 1
Hydra (If I'm Necro and Deroche's teammates, would that get them to stop arguing and gang up on me instead???)
You lost me at *assuming I come*. Why wouldn't you be coming?
Old April 11th, 2021, 07:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Important question: what glyphs will be used, if any? Will there be treasure glyphs and if so, what trap?

@dok are you signing up for the deathmatch with @MegaSilver to see who has the privilege?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 11th, 2021, 07:31 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Event list looks great. A couple of questions:

1. Are we signing up for events, or can we make our choice day of? Personally I'd love if I could come prepared for all the formats and make my pick based on which one I'm feeling more at the time.

2. What's the timeline for info on maps and glyph pool?
Old April 11th, 2021, 07:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Event sign-ups:

I’ll start a thread for that. The main reason I want people to sign up is to see if a format is struggling (ie if 20 people choose Good Ol’ Days and 5 choose Reverse Draft, we can switch out Reverse Draft). However, I’m open to suggestions on this side of things.

There will also be a thread solely dedicated to setting up teams for Three-Headed Hydra.

Nathan will have more info on maps.

Glyphs:

Wannok, Unique Attack, Move, Initiative, and D20 will be used. The 6th is up in the air.
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Event sign-ups:

I’ll start a thread for that. The main reason I want people to sign up is to see if a format is struggling (ie if 20 people choose Good Ol’ Days and 5 choose Reverse Draft, we can switch out Reverse Draft). However, I’m open to suggestions on this side of things.

There will also be a thread solely dedicated to setting up teams for Three-Headed Hydra.

Nathan will have more info on maps.

Glyphs:

Wannok, Unique Attack, Move, Initiative, and D20 will be used. The 6th is up in the air.
Yeah, I was wondering about how registration will work. I'm guessing we'll have a minimum # of players? and I guess if there's not enough, they could just join the other tourney?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Have you considered Yngvild, Lorja Ivor, or Holdir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
@dok are you signing up for the deathmatch with @MegaSilver to see who has the privilege?
If the match was X-wing, he'd have a chance.
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Have you considered Yngvild, Lorja Ivor, or Holdir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
If the match was X-wing, he'd have a chance.
I'd smoke ya in X-wing!

And you'd do the same in Heroscape lol
Old April 12th, 2021, 07:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Question about the Betrayal format.

Does the Hex limit apply to the army you bring initially, or the army you have AFTER doing the betrayal switch?

I.e. if I start at 16 hexes, steal 8 hexes worth of figures & only lose 1, do I then have to sit 5 hexes worth of figures or can I play the whole army?

Can I start with more than 18 hexes and leave them all as viable until after the betrayal switch to then re-evaluate (and possibly play the full army depending on how many hexes get stolen)?

Or does the 18 hex limit apply to both before & after the switch?
Old April 12th, 2021, 08:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Question about the Betrayal format.

Does the Hex limit apply to the army you bring initially, or the army you have AFTER doing the betrayal switch?

I.e. if I start at 16 hexes, steal 8 hexes worth of figures & only lose 1, do I then have to sit 5 hexes worth of figures or can I play the whole army?

Can I start with more than 18 hexes and leave them all as viable until after the betrayal switch to then re-evaluate (and possibly play the full army depending on how many hexes get stolen)?

Or does the 18 hex limit apply to both before & after the switch?
Good question, and I’ll edit the OP later.

My current leaning is this:
Hex limit only applies BEFORE figures are stolen, not after. You’ll choose which figures to drop before the betrayal step. I would recommend that people bring a few extra hexes with them, although in theory testing, extra hexes are very rarely needed.
Old April 12th, 2021, 09:57 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another question:

If an event doesn't have a hex limit listed, is there no limit (i.e. if we bring extra hexes for the army we can add them) or is it assumed to be 24 hexes?
Old April 12th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Another question:

If an event doesn't have a hex limit listed, is there no limit (i.e. if we bring extra hexes for the army we can add them) or is it assumed to be 24 hexes?
You may add extra hexes to the back of the starting zone if the figure limit allows you to go over 24 hexes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon