Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dreadgul Raiders

@superfrog It looks like these guys are missing the Count Raymond synergy:
Quote:
COUNT RAYMOND : MANEUVER 9
As humans who follow Einar, Dreadgul Raiders may benefit from Count Raymond's MANEUVER 9 when they receive one or more wounds from a leaving engagement attack.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:54 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Mok is a giant and missing in the list

edit: i cant read, pls ignore i dont know how to delete it
Old August 19th, 2020, 09:59 AM

Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would someone with better photoshop skills than me be interested in creating an alternate Dreadgul Raiders card using three of the Tarn Viking Warriors' sculpts? I have a bunch of extra Tarns lying around, and the original c3v sculpts are a bit pricey now.
Old August 19th, 2020, 11:22 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Would someone with better photoshop skills than me be interested in creating an alternate Dreadgul Raiders card using three of the Tarn Viking Warriors' sculpts? I have a bunch of extra Tarns lying around, and the original c3v sculpts are a bit pricey now.
Here ya go

I couldn't find any good high res images of the Tarns, but this should still work for proxy purposes

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old August 19th, 2020, 12:36 PM

Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Here ya go

I couldn't find any good high res images of the Tarns, but this should still work for proxy purposes

Thanks so much! This looks great. My Dreadguls shall sing your praises in Valhalla

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs