Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2019, 10:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Woman Wonder (III-JLA) (V-PPT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
In general I feel like Refugee sort of throws off the "girl power" vibe, and am fine just sticking with those four, but I have no strong objections. Wonder Woman certainly loves the lost and the weary.
Most refugees are women, though, and Wonder Woman wouldn't just see high ranking women as powerful or worthy - she'd see the poorest of the poor as just as courageous and amazing.

Add in that Supergirl is what Refugee lands you, and I think girl power does just fine with it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 10:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm just looking at "Champion, Princess, Queen, Warrior" and I think - those are the four classes pretty much any Amazon would fall into. Refugee, in that case, is the odd one out. I can sort of see it, I know that there's at least a few "washed up on Paradise Island so I guess you're one of us now" types. In fact I think Supergirl lived there for a while in the post-Crisis universe? Or something? That rings a bell.

Like I said, not my favorite but I buy it.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 11:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just out of interest, why a hard no on the Species thing? Not trying to convince/sway you, just honestly interested.
To clearify, I’m just a hard no on me having to do it, I wouldn’t like down vote something for that or whatever.

But anyway, beyond not really wanting to do a crazy drastic change on this specific design because we already have an initial and a pre-public test done (and it makes the secondary Trinity goal harder to do), I just don’t think the idea really accomplishes the JL theme.

I don’t like that big a deviation from the established method and it just feels weird and sorta arbitrary to me. The Justice League isn’t recruiting people to meet a ‘different species quota’ or whatever, they’re recruiting people for their skills, morals, strength of character, etc. But the species thing is going to be hitting as many bad guys and random trooper types as it is Heroes (probably more really) because like everybody has at least one evil opposite type villain. A Wonder Woman that slots in with Krpytonian Soldiers or White Martians or whatever just feels like it’s really missing the mark.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 23rd, 2019, 12:14 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just out of interest, why a hard no on the Species thing? Not trying to convince/sway you, just honestly interested.
To clearify, I’m just a hard no on me having to do it, I wouldn’t like down vote something for that or whatever.

But anyway, beyond not really wanting to do a crazy drastic change on this specific design because we already have an initial and a pre-public test done (and it makes the secondary Trinity goal harder to do), I just don’t think the idea really accomplishes the JL theme.

I don’t like that big a deviation from the established method and it just feels weird and sorta arbitrary to me. The Justice League isn’t recruiting people to meet a ‘different species quota’ or whatever, they’re recruiting people for their skills, morals, strength of character, etc. But the species thing is going to be hitting as many bad guys and random trooper types as it is Heroes (probably more really) because like everybody has at least one evil opposite type villain. A Wonder Woman that slots in with Krpytonian Soldiers or White Martians or whatever just feels like it’s really missing the mark.

That's a really good explanation. You've changed my mind on the idea.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:30 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Likewise! I wasn’t considering it for this design anymore but that is a solid argument against it in general.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2019, 01:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Woman Wonder (III-JLA) (PPT)

Anything specific we're looking for in testing here?
Old November 10th, 2019, 01:45 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Prob could use some more warrior testing, as well as more with Martian Manhunter.
Old November 10th, 2019, 02:08 PM

She pairs well with JL Martian Manhunter and Batman and any multiple attackers you can find in her Class categories.

Old November 10th, 2019, 04:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You can pair her up with figures that want the attack boost without them being one of her class marker buddies. Toss Cable in with an otherwise JL build, move him up to HG and then start burning markers to boost him. Look at the cheapest available units that grant her a marker too.
Old November 10th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Yeah, that too. Might be a good build with JL Cyborg, Cable, and her.

Merlyn is another good boost candidate, as would be Punisher if he were usable.

Old November 11th, 2019, 12:51 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Woman Wonder (III-JLA) (Breather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

AMBASSADOR OF JUSTICE

At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Queen, Princess, Refugee, or Warrior to a maximum of 3. At the start of each round, you may remove 1 Justice League Marker from this card. If you do, all figures you control add 1 to their attack and defense for the rest of the round.
That's before placing OMs, I take it?

Fun to try and cobble armies together here... Queen/Princess/Refugee is a fun combo and shines a light on some cards without a lot of paper synergies.
Old November 11th, 2019, 02:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, that too. Might be a good build with JL Cyborg, Cable, and her.

Merlyn is another good boost candidate, as would be Punisher if he were usable.
Deadshot is also a decent Candidate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library