Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 27th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I love references like this and the Index that Sir G put out and find them highly useful. But, yeah, don't kill yourself over it. We need you for a lot of other stuff!
Oh, I won't burn out or anything over it. I like doing the bookkeeping stuff. Keeps me well-acquainted with the cards and it gives me a way of contributing here that I can bite off in little chunks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
2. I'm thinking about collecting posts for more soft synergies - a post for special powers that interact with water, a post for special powers that boost initiative, a post for special powers that trigger on winning initiative, etc. Is that something people would be interested in seeing collected here, and if so, are there any particular kinds of powers people would want to see tracked in this thread?
The new formatting is excellent, thank you very much. I only recently started using this thread since I've been back, but I use it every time I make armies, and I always get confused looking for the synergies versus which figures qualify for them.
I'll definitely keep rolling with that formatting then, based on the comments I've gotten so far.

Quote:
Look in the third post of Welcome To C3G. There's a link to a thread by SirG called "Definitive Lists of Definitive Lists" that has the beginnings of some of the things you're talking about in #2.
Oh, right I remember that thread! Definitely the same kind of thing I'm talking about.
Old August 28th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Updated the OP
Old August 28th, 2018, 10:52 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Thank you very much!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 2nd, 2018, 03:54 PM
Symbiotic

Current Figures with the Environmental Suit Special Power:

A.I.M. Agents (70)

Updated through SSE 54.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 11:15 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Current Unique Undead Heroes:

Angel (Liam) (200), Black Lantern (Uncommon) (175), The Crow (190), Frankenstein (320), Gentleman Ghost (165), Jason Voorhees (175), Judge Death (295), Judge Fear (145), Judge Fire (195), Judge Mortis (165), Kirigi (175), Living Mummy (200), Silver Banshee (290), Solomon Grundy (290), Zombie (120)

[On Deck version]

The Crow is listed as a Unique Hero instead of an Event Hero here
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:09 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks. I believe that's because he got reevaluated and switched from Unique to Event.

Fixed his points too.
Old September 4th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really small thing, but in the list of Conquerors the Thanoses (Thanosi?) have their point values switched.
Old September 4th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Symbiotic

Reject Synergies

Reject Synergy Benefits Received:
  • N/A
Reject Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Rejects may allow Squirrel Girl (160) to gain the class of Reject in addition to her own, due to her Not Your Typical Superhero special power.

Updated through SSE 60.

Last edited by Ronin; March 30th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Symbiotic

Current Charlatans:

Atlas (270), Citizen V (Helmut Zemo) (190), MACH-I (200), Meteorite (210), Songbird (180), Techno (150)

Potential Charlatans:

Clayface (Basil Karlo) (240), Jolt (80)

Updated through Public Exclusive 122.

Last edited by Arch-vile; September 13th, 2020 at 12:57 AM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Symbiotic

Charlatan Synergies

Charlatan Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Charlatans may add to their Defense numbers with Songbird's (180) Sonic Construct Defense special power.
  • Charlatans may add to or subtract from their 20-sided die rolls with Citizen V's (Helmut Zemo) (190) Charlatan Coordination special power.
  • Charlatans may be activated by Citizen V's (Helmut Zemo) (190) Justice, Like Lightning special power.
  • Charlatans may have their Move numbers boosted by Jolt's (80) Thunderbolt Inspiration special power, as well as their 20-sided die rolls, if they are repentant.
Charlatan Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Unique Charlatan Heroes may allow Songbird (180) to take a turn with her Thunderbolt Loyalty special power.
  • Charlatans may allow Jolt (80) to gain the class of Charlatan with her Taken In special power.

Updated through SSE 87.

Last edited by Ronin; March 28th, 2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Symbiotic

Current Repentant Figures:

Anti-Venom (260), Atlas (270), Gamora (II) (300), MACH-I (200), Radioactive Man (160), Red Lantern (Razer) (260), Winter Soldier (Team-Up) (240)

Updated through SSE 87.

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 18th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Symbiotic

Repentant Synergies

Repentant Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Unique Repentant Heroes may have their class replaced with Crime Fighter by Songbird's (180) Thunderbolt Redemption special power, replacing their class-based synergies with these Crime Fighter Synergies.
  • Unique Repentant Heroes that share a class with Jolt (80) may add to their 20-sided die rolls.
Repentant Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated through Public Exclusive 122.

Last edited by Arch-vile; September 13th, 2020 at 12:59 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project