Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 21st, 2011, 03:59 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
I lost my Zelrig!

I lost my Zelrig figure! I still have the wings and card, but I can't find the figure!!!

Sorry, just needed to vent.
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker
Re: I lost my Zelrig!

Ouch! That stinks. Don't worry though... he can't have gotten too far without his wings.

Old December 21st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Look everywhere! Leave no stone or dungeon hex unturned! Find the dragon, and bring him back to the rest of Einar's forces!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 02:30 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I once thought I lost my Q9, then when I was moving about a year later I found out the cleaning woman had just stashed it in the wierdest place.

NEVER GIVE UP!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:27 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
I found out the cleaning woman had just stashed it in the wierdest place.
... Well, don't keep me in suspence!

Lank281 is Extreme Hawk
in HIS MIND!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:49 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Why? Why shouldn't I keep you in suspense?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

As the Phantom says in Masquerade. And in that book Terry Pratchett also points out that 5 exclamation points is a sure sign of madness...
Old December 22nd, 2011, 08:26 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Zelrig was my favorite dragon in Scape, too... I looked through all my bags of figures twice. I doubt he's been thrown in with terrain, and if he has, I'll know soon.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hardest part in remaking a Zelrig is his wings, if you already have that, I migth be able to help you and make a copy of his body for you. Wont be any time soon though as I have to first order some new plastic for casting. But its a plan B if you dont find him.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:56 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I lost a Heavy Grut a year ago only to find him in the Land of Legos in my basement.....damn kids..lol

PM me about any custom scenery
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM

armiller2015 is surprisingly tart

I've never lost a figure before, but if I did, I wouldn't be happy at all, I'm still annoyed with myself that I lost a battlement for my castle. Sometimes things show up in places you never expect them to be, like finding your ID in the freezer...
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:25 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Why? Why shouldn't I keep you in suspense?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

As the Phantom says in Masquerade. And in that book Terry Pratchett also points out that 5 exclamation points is a sure sign of madness...
You will tell me!!! <pointing finger "violently">

I'll personally go for 3, you know, for subtly.

Lank281 is Extreme Hawk
in HIS MIND!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:33 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

You didn't lose him anywhere near the Target in my town, did you?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion