Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old October 20th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest

I don't have the heart to call this a serious entry, and it's too funny not to share right away:

CAN'T FLY
When this Giant Turkey moves down elevations, it will take falling damage, if applicable.

DINNER!
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Human Hero. For each wound the chosen Hero inflicts on this Giant Turkey, place a Cranberry Condiment Marker on this army card. When this Giant Turkey is destroyed, if the chosen Hero is adjacent to before it is destroyed, remove a wound marker from the chosen Hero's army card for each Cranberry Condiment Marker on this army card.

Old October 21st, 2011, 07:30 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like the turkey is going to take it. I'm leaning towards voting turkey as well, so I guess that's a good thing.

One more for the turkey!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After countless hours of careful deliberation...ok maybe not, I vote for the turkey.
Old October 21st, 2011, 03:06 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
After countless hours of careful deliberation...ok maybe not, I vote for the turkey.
Did you enter the Halloween one?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 21st, 2011, 03:07 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I don't have the heart to call this a serious entry, and it's too funny not to share right away:

CAN'T FLY
When this Giant Turkey moves down elevations, it will take falling damage, if applicable.

DINNER!
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Human Hero. For each wound the chosen Hero inflicts on this Giant Turkey, place a Cranberry Condiment Marker on this army card. When this Giant Turkey is destroyed, if the chosen Hero is adjacent to before it is destroyed, remove a wound marker from the chosen Hero's army card for each Cranberry Condiment Marker on this army card.
LOL! It wouldn't win a contest but IT IS funny... can't fly... hahaha...

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Quote:
Unfortunately I didn't enter, because I didn't know about this until today, but I am definitely doing the the rest.
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Quote:
Unfortunately I didn't enter, because I didn't know about this until today, but I am definitely doing the the rest.
Ok. Well do you know how to make cards? Cause if not I could make them for you.

Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:18 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Well, by an overwhelming majority, it looks like a turkey it is for this contest.

For those who preferred to do the squad, please don't let this dissuade you from participating. I am sure you will still have fun coming up with something for this.

Check the OP for images for the card.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Ugh, a Turkey? I'm not sure my muse will hit me for that. May have to sit this one out.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:37 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Ugh, a Turkey? I'm not sure my muse will hit me for that. May have to sit this one out.
Maybe that elusive Muse will sneak up on you before the deadline.

I know a turkey doesn't sound exciting but I think that is the beauty, and challenge, of it. How in the world do you make a turkey a feasible and fun HS unit?

We all may be surprised once it gets to poll time for this one.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:38 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I look forward to it. But you can't push the muse. I just barely got it in time for the Halloween one so maybe.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I look forward to it. But you can't push the muse. I just barely got it in time for the Halloween one so maybe.
This I know only too well. Believe it or not, I had a much easier time designing my turkey than I did my Halloween custom (I have designed a card for each contest even though I won't be entering them).

The creative juices just flowed for the turkey but the muse just woudn't sing for me for the Halloween custom.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games