Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart
Re: Evisceraxe's Customs- Elf Faction Improvements added 7-2

Oh!

That's who I was missing. Maybe I will get around to making that ninth wizard then... maybe one who uses water-esque magic to compliment Chardris and Jorhdawn...

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They look good,one thing I did notice is that on the elven cavalry's card they're class is scout instead of scouts.

~B96

Tournament Record:48-23 Online record:54-24
Trade Thread; Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 14th, 2011, 09:48 PM

Update 8-14-11

Changed the class on the Forest Scouts from scout to scouts.

Added bios for the Samurai.

Added two new customs for the orcs: a King and an uncommon hero who can be made into a pseudo squad with others of its kind or the swog riders:

Utgar

Spoiler Alert!

**General Update 1-30-12

Last edited by Evisceraxe; August 15th, 2011 at 04:22 PM.
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Karek is cool, but I think it should cost a little more. My reason...Kato. With Karek your getting 4 attacks of 2, and 4 attacks of 3(Heavies and Blades). Add in the fact that he boosts your orcs power to boot, I would make him a little more. 230 seems like a good estimate.

ONE BIG THING: Bonding loop will happen, for example, just use Tornak, Bladesx1, Heaviesx1, and Karek. You can activate every figure in that army Even worse? Tornak goes twice(two different bonding powers activate one after the other). I doubt you wanted Karek to this way, so your goig to need to find a away around it.

The Kale Rider looks good. What's really cool is the mass synergy with Arrow Gruts. The Arrows get another bonding option, and you get a nice level of turns for every round. Overpowered? I think not(considering the cost of doing all of this).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:43 AM

Yeah, bonding loops aren't really a good thing. I was thinking of adding a line such as, "Any figure that takes a turn for Kerak may not activate another figure." But I wasn't too sure on the wording. Any suggestions?

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 15th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceraxe View Post
Yeah, bonding loops aren't really a good thing. I was thinking of adding a line such as, "Any figure that takes a turn for Kerak may not activate another figure." But I wasn't too sure on the wording. Any suggestions?
"Any figure who takes a turn this way may not allow another figure t take a turn"

That might be a little more gard-gamey, but it works for purposes of scape.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceraxe View Post
"Any figure who takes a turn this way may not allow another figure t take a turn"

That might be a little more gard-gamey, but it works for purposes of scape.
I'll include it. Thanks!

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:43 PM

Re: Evisceraxe's Customs- Orc King and Uncommon Hero 8-14-11

I was thinking about making a new, three figure, common Soulborg squad for Utgar. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

Zettian Assasins

Soulborg
Common Squad
Assasins
Precise
Medium 5

1 Life
5 Move
6 Range
1 Attack
4 Defense

I was thinking of giving them Deadly Strike, Soulborg bonding (after revealing an order marker on the Zettian Assasins' army card, you may first take a turn with any Soulborg hero you control), and a version of Zettian Targeting:
Assasinate:
If all Zettian Assasins you control attack the same figure, you may add two die to their attack.

Obviously they are more powerful at attacking Heros, and even more powerful than the Zettian Guards. As such, I was thinking a price range of 80-100 points. Any suggestions?

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

For Kerak's Whim how about, "when taking a turn with a figure using Kerak's Whim, that figure may not use any bonding abilities on its army card" It sounds a little more official-ish.
Old August 31st, 2011, 11:20 PM

Zettian Assasins 8-31-11
Spoiler Alert!

**General Update 1-30-12

Last edited by Evisceraxe; September 1st, 2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old September 1st, 2011, 03:16 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Evisceraxe's Customs- Zettian Assasins 8-31-11

The Zettian Assassins are cool.

Just a couple things...

When you go about editing the card the word "assassin" has a double "s" in both spots.

Also, Deadly Strike should be Deadly Shot (Omnicron Snipers and Zetacron). Strike is used when it applies to a melee attack and Shot when it applies to a ranged attack.

As for Z Targeting, you could call it Enhanced Targeting since it is very different from Zettian Targeting. With Z Targeting, only subsequent attacks receive a bonus (of 1) whereas yours gives the bonus (of 2) to all figures attacking that turn. Combined with Deadly Shot, that is very powerful. You might consider dropping the bonus to 1 since on height they could easily be tossing 4 Deadly Shot enhanced attack dice.

The Omnicron Snipers (ranged figures with Deadly Shot) have one less defense, and Deadly Shot as their only ability. They are priced at 100.

I would say that right now the ZA's are probably underpriced. They have the same attack as the OS but with Z Targeting that can very easily get boosted to 3 plus they bond with a Soulborg (ZA's tossing an easy 3 Deadly Shot dice per attack + Q9= ).

You've got a great concept going. The Utgar Soulborgs could use a good squad.
Old September 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM

Re: Evisceraxe's Customs- Zettian Assasins 8-31-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post

When you go about editing the card the word "assassin" has a double "s" in both spots.
Fixed

Quote:
Also, Deadly Strike should be Deadly Shot (Omnicron Snipers and Zetacron). Strike is used when it applies to a melee attack and Shot when it applies to a ranged attack.
Fixed as well.

Quote:
As for Z Targeting, you could call it Enhanced Targeting since it is very different from Zettian Targeting. With Z Targeting, only subsequent attacks receive a bonus (of 1) whereas yours gives the bonus (of 2) to all figures attacking that turn. Combined with Deadly Shot, that is very powerful. You might consider dropping the bonus to 1 since on height they could easily be tossing 4 Deadly Shot enhanced attack dice.
I re-wrote the power as a special attack. Now, it can't be affected by height advantages. Also, the wording is a little clearer IMO.

Quote:
The Omnicron Snipers (ranged figures with Deadly Shot) have one less defense, and Deadly Shot as their only ability. They are priced at 100.
New price: 110 Points.

Here is the updated version:
Spoiler Alert!

**General Update 1-30-12

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards