Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 11th, 2010, 02:28 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: neg rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Ultimately, the best advice for joining a new online community (and actually this works for real world communities as well) is this: lurk for a week before you post a single thing. Heck, when I started, I lurked for a solid month before I ever posted, and look where I am today. Wagging my finger sternly at new guys. Follow my plan: it works! I'm living proof.
Funny. I lurked several months before I joined, and look where I am.
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Vivaldi is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Ultimately, the best advice for joining a new online community (and actually this works for real world communities as well) is this: lurk for a week before you post a single thing. Heck, when I started, I lurked for a solid month before I ever posted, and look where I am today. Wagging my finger sternly at new guys. Follow my plan: it works! I'm living proof.
Good advice, because people on the internet are all too glad to take your mistakes, wad them up, and shove them down your throat.
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

please lock
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:19 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivaldi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Good advice, because people on the internet are all too glad to take your mistakes, wad them up, and shove them down your throat.
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:21 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

CUTE KITTY. He made me smile! +REP

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Could you please take that down? It creeps me out when I turn on my computer and see myself on the screen.

(+rep)
Old November 11th, 2010, 06:15 PM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?

I had no Idea this was against the rules sorry guys

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34087 my custom thread

if Master of the hunt is a large then the hulk should be to
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lock and load boys!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; November 11th, 2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: I know I can't neg rep, but I've always wanted to do that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion