Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 4th, 2011, 07:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beyonder - Final Editing Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
We're voting? Sorry, The cards are on the server already ( i don't know how to link them). I used 5 and it worked great.
I created links in the OP to the files as they should be hosted but the links aren't working so I am assuming you have done something wrong.
Did you put them in the staging folders?
Did you spell Beyonder as such?
Did you use the naming convention: C3G_Beyonder_comic.jpg ?
The server is case sensitive so be sure you have capitised the correct letters.

Cheers
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
3 (with a despeckle, a gausian blur, & contrast adjustment) or 5 are my picks.
What he said.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm with A3n on the comic choices as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 4th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I've noticed his extentions (i.e. ".jpg" and ".pdf") have been in all caps lately.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:33 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I've noticed his extentions (i.e. ".jpg" and ".pdf") have been in all caps lately.
You are correct I just tried the address with that change. Scapey please fix this up.

& whilst you are fixing please adjust your bullet points so the dot is inline left text margin & adjust the overall size of the text & leading so it's the largest possible (fills up all the space). This is always done when you have to go less then 7pt font size & 8pt leading.

Cheers
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:34 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for all the hard work, A3n, Scapey, and the Art Department! I look forward to seeing the cards when they're ready!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2011, 09:21 AM

I fixed the filenames myself but the cards still need to be fixed. I really don't like the space background for the mini.

Cheers
Old April 5th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think the fig could be a bit bigger, but I love the background.
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:33 AM

Thanks for fixing the links, A3n. Fwiw, I like the space background as well - he's a very "cosmic" character.

Old April 5th, 2011, 05:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Updated.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM

Ok the dots of the dot points need to be in line with the left margin (as it is now ) but the other lines of the paragraph that is the dot point text need to all line up with the first character after the dot point. In text that is 7pt font size & 8pt leading that would be an indent of 5pt & a first line indent of -5pt.

Why do always choose such horrid colours for the fog? Please change it, if we are keeping that background (which I still don't like but hey I don't have the figure so I will never have to look at it ) maybe a light blue almost white would be the best choice.

Cheers
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Why do always choose such horrid colours for the fog? Please change it, if we are keeping that background (which I still don't like but hey I don't have the figure so I will never have to look at it ) maybe a light blue almost white would be the best choice.

Cheers
I like this background, I think the mini is a tad too small, he's a cosmic entity so making him larger would give that effect IMO.

No one has the Mini but me.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library