Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:05 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers bring May Avengers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think folks will dig it, Tickle.
They certainly won't throw it aside.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
At least you're pretty, though.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dig, but not throw. Maybe a Mole Monster or Groundhog dude SSE? All jokes aside I have no idea, but I'm sure it will be fun whatever it could be.

C3G team building links.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I think you'll all be delighted to see June's SSE being a tad bit larger than your average SSE.

After June, we're looking at just about the world's finest summer, a super secret September, a fantastic October, an appetizing November, and a December to remember!
And here I was thinking that I was set for figures for a while (outside of the Dark Knight Rises ones I want). Looks like their may be a bunch of new figures to pick up before too long.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We'll hit Wave 15 by the end of the year and have four more SSEs planned post June.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Holy Schnikes!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If it's too much for you guys to handle we can slow down the release schedule. We want you guys to get excited about all the releases.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
At least you're pretty, though.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh yeah, we could definitely slow things down if need be.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just really want you to move up the Asgard release. lol I have 7 of the expected figures already and they have been banging their swords and shields together when I'm trying to sleep. Only seeing some action can keep them complacent.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM

Well I guess we could always switch things around and make you guys wait longer on all the Batman, Superman, Fantastic Four, and Teen Titans goodness instead ... but I kind of feel like we owe it to all of those great designs to get them out first since they've mostly been waiting for quite some time.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:19 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well I guess we could always switch things around and make you guys wait longer on all the Batman, Superman, Fantastic Four, and Teen Titans goodness instead ... but I kind of feel like we owe it to all of those great designs to get them out first since they've mostly been waiting for quite some time.
Can. Not. Wait.

(Well, I can, I suppose, but I sure don't want to. ...)
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
After June, we're looking at just about the world's finest summer, a super secret September, a fantastic October, an appetizing November, and a December to remember!
You really, really spoil me.

SSE 15: AMAZING ANTAGONISTS | JUNE

- Lizard
- Venom
- Carnage

Lizard, of course, to tie-in to the movie... frankly I'm surprised by the inclusion of other Spider-Man villains (the Symbiotes, I assume), but hey, may as well toss 'em in.

WAVE 14: THE DARK KNIGHT | JULY

PACK 1: GOTHAM KNIGHTS
- Oracle
- Batgirl: Cassandra Cain
- Azrael
- Lady Shiva

Not 100% sure on this one... it could definitely be Robin instead of Lady Shiva, but that's the one different bit. I kicked out Robin because he's the only Gotham figure that might have another home: with the Teen Titans, of course.

PACK 2: ARKHAM CITY
- Joker
- Bane
- Clayface
- Mister Freeze
- Firefly
- Mister Zsasz

All six of the Gotham Villains we've seen thusfar... Bane might be an SSE for TDKR, but he fits in fine here and this whole wave is probably the celebration of the movie.

PACK 3: LEAGUE OF SHADOWS
- Ra's al-Ghul
- Talia al-Ghul
- Ubu
- Elite League Assassins
- Man-Bat Assassins

Wasn't sure on Ubu, but it seems they've got a figure slated and everything, so he probably fits in here fine. He might be swapped for Lady Shiva, though, for Robin to fit in better. Not sure where else you could slap him, though.

WAVE 15: THE MAN OF STEEL | AUGUST

PACK 1: REIGN OF THE SUPERMEN
- Cyborg Superman
- Eradicator
- Steel
- Superboy

These are, of course, the four heroes and villains that filled the gap after Superman was killed. Obvious pack choice.

PACK 2: SMALLVILLE
- Superman 2.0
- Superboy
- Krypto

I'm assuming we're getting a full Superman wave after Batman, but it could just be an SSE... if so, it'll probably just be Superman 2.0. I feel like this pack is a bit small, but can't think of any other figures to put there... unless you break up Reign of the Supermen, stick the heroes here, and swap the baddies into the next pack.

PACK 3: BATTLE OF KRYPTON
- Zod
- Ursa
- Non
- Mongul
- Lobo

Mongul and Lobo are the two I'd be most likely to cut if there is, in fact, another figure in the Smallville pack. The first three are definitely going to be in the wave, but I'm not really sure where. I'd also considered the possibility of squeezing the Legion of Superheroes into a pack... not sure, though.

PACK 4: NEW KRYPTON
- Kryptonian Soldier
- Kryptonian Infiltrator

Intergang was another thought for the common pack, but these two make for a nice pair. Assuming they're Common/Uncommon, of course.

SSE 16: ??? | SEPTEMBER

- ???

Super Secret means Super Secret, if you ask me... something big, I think. Your guess is as good as mine as to what. I'm betting on Galactus - even though I'm sure he's barely even in the planning stages at this point.

SSE 17: FANTASTIC FOE | OCTOBER

- Impossible Man

There are other Fantastic Four villains hanging around, like the Silver Surfer, the Red Ghost, all those Androids and the Mad Thinker... but I think this is going to be a smaller-sized SSE. Could be wrong.

SSE 18: SIDEKICKS ASSEMBLE | OCTOBER

- Speedy (Mia)
- Cyborg

Might be some others in here, might not even include Cyborg. I honestly don't know about this one, but I feel like it'll be an "appetizer" for the Sidekick wave in December.

WAVE 15: MY GENERATION | DECEMBER

PACK 1: TEEN TITANS
- Robin
- Aqualad
- Speedy
- Wonder Girl
- Kid Flash

The original Titans, in all their glory.

PACK 2: POWER PACK
- Energizer
- Lightspeed
- Gee
- Mass Master

Kids that are a team and fight crime. Close enough.

PACK 3: LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES
- Brainiac 5
- Cosmic Boy
- Lightning Lad
- Saturn Girl
- Timber Wolf

I feel like there should be one other in here - in fact, we're missing a figure overall in this wave. Might be with the Titans, I dunno... in any case, I feel like we'll get some Legion love here.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM

Always nice to see your unique mixture of right and wrong, Johnny, especially when it's more wrong than right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project