Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 30th, 2020, 09:36 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS!!!

Awesome release, I can’t wait to try them out versus a Green or Yellow lantern army.
Old October 30th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We might have to find a battery

Lashing out the action, returning the reaction
Weak are ripped and torn away
Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower
Battery is here to stay

Smashing through the boundaries
Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression
Turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery

Cannot kill the family
Battery is found in me

Battery
Battery

Crushing all deceivers, mashing non-believers
Never-ending potency
Hungry violence-seeker, feeding off the weaker
Breeding on insanity

Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression
Turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery

Cannot kill the family
Battery is found in me

Battery
Battery

Circle of destruction, hammer comes crushing
Powerhouse of energy
Whipping up a fury, dominating flurry
We create the battery

Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression
Turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery

Cannot kill the family
Battery is found in me

Battery
Battery
Battery
Battery

Old October 31st, 2020, 02:16 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby!

More Orange Lanterns today? Possibly both Orange and Yellow?
Old October 31st, 2020, 02:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll say this: Expect a few crazy nights in our Festival of Lights -- just not all in a row.

Enjoy these for a bit. We'll be back soon enough!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 31st, 2020, 06:30 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds like a lot to look forward to! Orange and Yellow work well as November colors anyway.
And you're right, I haven't even yet taken the time to appreciate these seven new cards, I need to get on that.
Will be fun to guess who else will enter the game. Parallax?
Old October 31st, 2020, 09:16 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I tried to rep Tornado but I guess I haven’t spread enough around elsewhere. Love the Metallica reference.
Old October 31st, 2020, 09:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Glad someone got it. Love that one.

Currently watching Metallica with the San Francisco Orchestra, S&M 2 on PBS.
Dude did a sick version of Anesthesia as a tribute to Cliff Burton.
Played it on an electrified stand up bass with a bow. Amazing.
Master!
Old November 6th, 2020, 05:15 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 77
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS: LESS IS MORE

What's mine is mine and mine and mine.
And mine and mine and mine!
Not yours!

LESS IS MORE

Orange Construct (Controller)
Guardian of the Universe (Sayd)

These Orange Constructs are MINE! As is my pet Guardian of the Universe! Hands off!

~Larfleeze
Old November 6th, 2020, 10:35 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS - week 2!

Orange you glad there are more Lanterns! (And more to come -- let us know what you think!).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Larfleeze is here to stay!

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:40 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Nice expansion to the Orange Lanterns to really flesh them out into a full faction! I do 1v1v1 with two buddies fairly frequently, excited that I can play as my favorite Corp in a lantern only game now
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:48 AM

Yeah, definitely the most construct heavy faction, but that's on theme. Sayd adds a bit of variety to their builds as well.

What do y'all think is coming next week?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project