Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 18th, 2014, 01:20 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Van Nessing would disagree with you.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old September 18th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I wonder,

Would we call the Halfling a dwarf and not a Halfling? Seeing as C3V would be introducing a new race all together, it seems a little odd of a decision...
We've already introduced Sidhe, Hybrids and Tempovars. A halfling would be a halfling.
. . . Not to mention a whole new planet. And enough new units that, when they're all together, the C3V units are about a quarter of all Scape.

If we think it's right to make a new race, we'll make (another) new race.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1shark View Post
Van Nessing would disagree with you.
The keyword was official.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 20th, 2014, 04:08 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From Wickedtooth--what, 18 months ago?--the most recent Dungeon Crawler kickstarter, there were two or three sculpts that would work well with HeroScape: the Frost Giant-sized Firbolg Skeleton, the Peryton and Mermaid (maybe). Greenknee would also make a great goblin leader/wizard, and the Forest of Tears' Giant Animated Tree is similarly sized with the Skeleton.

The Kickstarter figures start shipping next week, and then clear the way for the 2014 Kickstarter, which begins Sept. 29. The next Kickstarter has alternate paint setups for those figures, as well as four large (removable) Rider & Mount combos (2" round bases all) : Giant Owl, Giant Bat, Jumping Spider and Warg.

Forest of Tears already has singles available from Auggies, and Jey told me the rest of the old Kickstarter would soon follow.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Anyone know if the Mars Attacks figures are the correct size or if they are prepainted?
US Soldiers
Martian Grunts
If they are, these would make some great VC units.

Edit: Found them on Miniature Market. Unfortunately there is says they are unpainted.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:33 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The miniatures are 28-30mm scale, which is compatible with Heroscape. It looks like you could get them prepainted from the kickstarter but that does not appear to be the standard, unfortunately.
Old October 16th, 2014, 06:53 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I know you guys already know about this. Pretty much everyone does now. Just thought I'd slip it into some extra consideration.
Magic the Board Game
Old October 22nd, 2014, 01:53 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From the upcoming (at least I think it is unless I missed something) Pathfinder Minis Lost Coast set:

Small Air Elemental (common)

Small Earth Elemental (common)

Small Fire Elemental (common)

Small Water Elemental (common)

Brain Creature! (actually Id Stalker) (and common)
I'm sure you guys could do something with these guys.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old October 22nd, 2014, 07:05 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those elementals look pretty awesome.
Old November 25th, 2014, 12:27 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like MM found someplace to get cogs. They have 53 of the army box in stock now.

Plus a bunch of the things that make up the box.

They could be a new species from the look of the heroes's heads. Despite the color scheme, I don't like how Einar has as much if not more units than Jandar (the main good guy) so I would personally put them somewhere else.
Old November 25th, 2014, 11:25 PM

This doesn't have much, but it could make a neat d&d terrain expansion, what with all the crystals and such.

70 for $30 apiece at Miniature Market.
Old November 27th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

I used those Crystals and some old snow hexs to make a custom set. It looks awesome.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs