Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 4th, 2010, 03:06 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker
Custom Video Game units, testing and creating.

I decided that since I am a video game freak that I would make some video game characters to incorporate into Heroscape. I have already started with these two customs.

Axel from Kingdom Hearts

Move-5
Life-6
Attack-5
Defense-4
Range-1

Abilities

Flame Chakrams
Range 4 Attack 4 you may attack two times with this attack. You may target the same figure twice.

Searing Intensity
This ability is just like the Fire Elemental

Hide in Darkness
Just like the Drow

200pts.

and I have one more

Zack Fair from FF7

Life 6
Attack 4
Defense 3
Range 2
Move 5

Abilities

Devastation
When Zack receives 3 wounds his attack and defense double

Soldiers Honor
Any unit labled soldier adjacent to Zack recieve plus 1 to their attack and defense

180pts.

Let me know what you think of these I play tested Axel and he was pretty fair, I want to test him a few more times before I make him an integral part of my army. Zack has recieved no play testing so your critiques are welcome.

I am also looking for more people to join this thread so your welcome to join.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Video Game units, testing and creating.

Woohoo! I love video games too! I have some of my game customs stored away in my thread and TheKingsRook(my cousin) has the Dragoons from Legend of Dragoon on his thread.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 4th, 2010, 10:46 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All I would suggest is some wording changes.

Zack Fair:

- Instead of...'his attack doubles'... how about

When Zack recieves 3 wounds, add four to his attack value, and three to his defense value'...?

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old November 4th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

I might join, I always wanted to try this:
Joanne Dark
Human - Unique Hero
Agent - Tricky
Medium 5

4 Life
6 Move
7 Range
2 Attack
4 Defense
110 points

Double Attack
Sighting
Carrington Institute Stealth Suit - negates wounds from non-adjacent attacks (spec/normal) on d18+, add 3 in water, add 6 in shadow tiles.

As for your units, Axel's spec attack doesn't need "You may target the same figure twice." This is assumed if not listed.

Zack's Soldiers Honor should read:
Soldier's Honor
Friendly Soldiers adjacent to Zack Fair roll 1 additional attack die and 1 additional defense die.
Devastation could also use minor rewording.

The only thing that really needs revising might be the point values. For Axel, 200 may be a bit steep.

Zack's points need reconsidering. He's similar to MDG save that he has more attack (dangerous since double 4 is 8 and that's really high) and has 1 additional space of range, but that makes him more costly. Maybe 170...

And finally, what are your customs' classes?

Otherwise, they look great!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.

Last edited by krysto2002; November 4th, 2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:33 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

Axel is a Nobody and Zack is a super soldier. Does that mean that you are willing to join, like I said I would love to see the other video game customs people made. I will definitely take your advice on the point cost to I thought that 200pts for Axel was steep too but MarroKing1 told me he was too cheap at 180 so... let me know what customs you have made for video games. By the way I love your custom idea, so lets get this show on the road.

in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:43 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

You should check out the Heroes of Fiction project. I covers some of the same areas as this one.

Each member gets a chance to design a Hero from popular fiction (which includes videogames) and essentially have it critiqued by master custom makers such as mac122, Lamaclown and Balantai. I'm a member of this project, and so far, it has been a lot of fun. I recommend you all come in and see what we have done.

We've already designed video game related figures (Simon Belmont) and I eventually plan to design the Prince of Persia (after I create Inago Montoya.)

Our Finished desings are:
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
The Doctor (Doctor Who)
Agent J (Men in Black)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Corwin (The Amber Chronicles)
Samuel Sullivan (Heroes)

Last edited by machinekng; November 4th, 2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:55 AM

No offense but I made this thread purely for video game characters, to me heroes of fiction is to broad a scale.

in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:53 PM

I have some more characters to finish up on and then I can post them on here. Most of them are from KH(its my favorite game).

in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:27 PM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?

I love this Idea

Ganondorf

6life
6 move
5 range
7attack
6 defense

dark magic special attack
instead of attacking normally you may use dark magic special attack range 6 attack 5 all figures adjacent too the chosen figure is also affected

stealth flying

250 points

Hope you like him

Last edited by Kurrok The Elementalist; November 10th, 2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

MY HERO!!

Chrono
Human
Unique Hero
Warrior
Adventurous
Medium 5

Life 5

Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
PV - 180

Confusion

When you attack normally with Chrono, you may attack 3 additional times. You must target the same figure with each attack.
Luminaire Special Attack
Range Special Attack 4
Roll 4 attack dice once for each figure within 3 spaces of Chrono, you do not need clear line of sight to attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, roll defense dice seperately.
Critical Hit
When rolling attack dice, if you roll a skull on every die, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice and immediately takes 2 wounds instead.

Best RPG EVA!!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:48 PM

I love the idea for Chrono, and the Ganondorf was pure genius. Perhaps, though a point increase would benefit him maybe a 10 point upgrade.Are you continuing to make more customs, it seems to me you have some really good ideas. Also, do you have any way of providing concept art for the cards, or any art at all. I would really like to see the art for these cards.

I made a Demyx from KH and also a Zexion also from KH.

Demyx
Life 5
Attack 3
Defense 4
Move 5
Range 4

Water Clone
You start the game with a water marker on Demyx's card. When Demyx is killed you may instead remove the water marker from Demyx's card. This power can only be used once per game.

Water Manipulation
Before taking a turn with Demyx you may take a turn with two Water Elementals you control. And Demyx never stops his movement on water.

150pts

Zexion
Attack 2
Defense 3
Move 5
Range 1
Life 5

Mind over Matter
Same as the DeathKnights ability to reduce defense

Brains and Brawn
Before taking a turn with Zexion you may first take a turn with Lexaeus.

160pts

in the DIAMOND CAVE...

Last edited by The Champion of Weston; November 10th, 2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:14 PM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?

I think I could definately increase his point total by ten!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum