Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 29th, 2007, 03:03 PM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
im a new heroscaper!

hey guys im new to heroscape and i was wondering if u guys can help me out by explaining all the different types of sets and expansions only set right now in the marvel set i like it allot and im going to gte the master set i want it so bad do u guys think i should get it? any ways just pm me if u wnat or post on this tread bye
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:10 PM

u may now post!
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
By the way, you made two of these.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:40 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog05
u may now post!
i m now post.111
u shud git th MS tat mean th Maset Set uv herOspace it mak the games sot mo fun so make $$ & go git 1yah,.
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hiya jaydog! My first recommendation is that you read some of the forum stickies and announcements. Since this is not a chat room and you may take as much time as you wish before pressing the submit button, it would also be very considerate of you to use standard English.

Thanks!

~Aldin, who greeted you after your first post in the expansion(?) thread

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 29th, 2007, 04:29 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
<-English
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Billtog,

This is as good a time as any to let you know I laughed like crazy when I read your "honk if you love peace and quiet" sig.

~Aldin, who is probably hijacking jaydog's thread and should add a postscript to get back on topic

ps If you like Marvelscape it is very worthwhile to get the Heroscape Master Set. Among other reasons, the current set (Rise of the Valkyrie) is being superceded by Swarm of the Marro and may be much harder to find later. If you find the limited size and flatness of the Marvel maps constraining you really, really need more terrain.

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
<-English

*Honk!* Wait...damn! Foiled again! Curse you, Billtog! I'll get you next time! *Shakes fist and vanishes with maniacal laughter*

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 7th, 2007, 09:57 PM

So you guys think I should get the master set 1?You are right Aldin the marvel set is bad because of the flatness of the boards if you elevations with the marvel set your board will be super small.
Old September 7th, 2007, 11:03 PM

Mycophycophyta Woo who?
I don't know what sets to really recommend but there is a list of all the sets and packs here: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=10304
it is under the top 100 list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online