Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2021, 02:59 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

He uses guns starting in the MK Special Forces spinoff game, and Deadly Alliance as far as main games are concerned. In MK2 he has the energy wave projectile, and MK3 he has the missile/flying projectile come out from his fist though, so it still technically works if we’re strictly going classic, though in general I try to account for their entire history.
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pounding Fists specifies normal attack, so you could always represent range in a special.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2021, 10:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I can't keep track of all the different descriptors for Soldier that we have, but yes, that could also work, as could Operative, I'd imagine. Realistically, I'd just choose whatever pool thematically makes the most sense for her to be working with, had their worlds collided.
Operative, Agent, Commando would all be fitting I think.

i don't think she'd be odd at all in any of the Operative synergies, current or planned. She's the right power level.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 17th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I can't keep track of all the different descriptors for Soldier that we have, but yes, that could also work, as could Operative, I'd imagine. Realistically, I'd just choose whatever pool thematically makes the most sense for her to be working with, had their worlds collided.
Operative, Agent, Commando would all be fitting I think.

i don't think she'd be odd at all in any of the Operative synergies, current or planned. She's the right power level.
That does sound like a great fit.
Old January 17th, 2021, 07:38 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's an updated Jax Design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 17th, 2021, 09:19 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd make the unblockable on Gotcha just part of the leaving engagement. Like this:
Quote:
“GOTCHA”
If you roll a skull against a small or medium figure leaving an engagement with Jax, that figure may not leave the engagement with him this turn, and you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure until you do not roll a skull.
I'd probably go with a range of 5 for his gun/energy wave, then go with Brutal Double Attack for the double adjacent attack:
Quote:
BRUTAL DOUBLE ATTACK
When Jax attacks with an adjacent normal attack, he may attack one additional time. After each adjacent normal attack with Jax, if he inflicted one or more wounds on the defending figure and that figure has only one Life remaining, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
That way you can still represent his Ground Pound ability.
Old January 18th, 2021, 11:25 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Made some recommended changes to Jax. Came up with a different name for his double attack.

Quote:
ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 18th, 2021, 11:26 AM

Quote:
I'd make the unblockable on Gotcha just part of the leaving engagement. Like this:
Quote:
“GOTCHA”
If you roll a skull against a small or medium figure leaving an engagement with Jax, that figure may not leave the engagement with him this turn, and you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure until you do not roll a skull.
I'd probably go with a range of 5 for his gun/energy wave, then go with Brutal Double Attack for the double adjacent attack:
Quote:
BRUTAL DOUBLE ATTACK
When Jax attacks with an adjacent normal attack, he may attack one additional time. After each adjacent normal attack with Jax, if he inflicted one or more wounds on the defending figure and that figure has only one Life remaining, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
That way you can still represent his Ground Pound ability.

Are you thinking of scrapping the Machine Gun SA altogether and changing is normal range to 5, or upping the range on his SA to 5?
Old January 18th, 2021, 11:28 AM

My other idea was to up his normal range to 5 and then change his SA to some type of rocket launcher SA that mirrors Punisher's Rocket SA. Thoughts?
Old January 18th, 2021, 12:07 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just my two bits, I'd just give him normal range 5 and do Ground Pound, Bionic Arms, and Gotcha and then just make sure the adjacent wording is in there. I don't see his machine gun usage/or any weapons as just as iconic as those three things.
Old January 18th, 2021, 08:04 PM

I was suggesting base range of 4-5 to represent his use of projectiles, be it guns, missiles, or energy waves, that way you could get a Ground Pound on there instead. A Ground Pound Special Attack is an alternative to your original approach for it as well.

Range = 4

BRUTAL DOUBLE ATTACK

GROUND POUND / GROUND POUND SPECIAL ATTACK

GOTCHA

That setup feels like it encompasses everything Jax.
Old January 19th, 2021, 11:09 AM

Updates made.

Quote:
ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by redstang; January 20th, 2021 at 02:46 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy