Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 8th, 2021, 11:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of All Might

The Book of All Might

C3G SHONEN JUMP PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 28
NOT YOUR AVERAGE SUPERHERO

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted (and optionally modified) DC Heroclix figure from the Justice League Unlimited set.
Its model number and name are #032 / Captain Atom.

Tutorial for creating this figure.

Character Bio - All Might is Japan’s #1 Hero and an icon to the world as the living Symbol of Peace. His heroics, variety of catchphrases, and eternal smile have inspired a generation of new heroes to take the spotlight in the eternal battle against evil.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • All Might's I Am Here special power adds 2 to the Defense of nearby Students you control when All Might is engaged.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 24th, 2022 at 11:20 PM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

NAME = ALL MIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY = TOSHINORI YAGI

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 340

I AM HERE
While All Might is engaged, all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of All Might add 1 to their Defense number, or 2 if they are Students.

DETROIT SMASH
After an opponent rolls defense dice against All Might's normal attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. You may then place All Might adjacent to the defending figure. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!
Once per game, if All Might would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage, and at the end of the current player turn, you may take an immediate turn with All Might.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 21st, 2021 at 09:18 PM.
Archie

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Shonen Jump Publisher Logo:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 23rd, 2021 at 10:13 PM.
Archie

Mini Tutorial:
Spoiler Alert!

Alternate Mini Tutorial: (ripped white shirt outfit)
Spoiler Alert!

Some of the great mods by the community:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 12th, 2022 at 08:32 PM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:59 PM
Archie

All Might from My Hero Academia has entered C3G! I know a few public members were interested in MHA, so please feel free to let your voices be heard. I'll do a breakdown of my design choices.

Leftbox:
  • Species: Quirk-Human. I thought about using straight Human or even Superhuman, but I think having a unique species is valuable if there is ever much expansion to the MHA universe.
  • Class & Personality: Valiant Champion. Just knowing the character, it's hard to imagine him as anything else. Champion offers him some light synergy while he doesn't really add anything back to the Champion faction besides his stats.

Stats/Powers:
  • I Am Here: This shows how All Might is the symbol of peace, bringing relief to his allies when he's fighting. The Student call-out shows how he especially inspires his students. My assumption is that if we get to Deku or the rest of Class 1A, they will be Students. It's a light touch power overall.
  • Detroit Smash: A defining power of All Might is the crazy knockback of his attacks. His punches are commonly shown to generate huge wind gusts that knock nearby people over. We don't really have a big beater with a knockback power (plenty of throwing powers, but those are different), so I think that'd be a cool niche for him to fill.
  • Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!: All Might has low life (for his stats) representing how he's out of his prime. This power shows how All Might goes past his limits despite his declining strength. Most of All Might's real fights have him almost defeated then he pulls his last reserves out of nowhere for the win.
Old January 9th, 2021, 04:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

No SS or Flying?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 9th, 2021, 07:47 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Am Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
No SS or Flying?
Should have Superstrength. He does not have Flying. I like the design. A bit different from the idea I had but this probably more compact than what I was gonna do.

~Dysole, clarifying
Old January 9th, 2021, 10:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are all the students he works with also "Quirk-humans"? just curious because I know there is a planned "mutant student" thing going and I'm not sure how +2 defense is going to impact them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2021, 10:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Champion offers him some light synergy while he doesn't really add anything back to the Champion faction besides his stats.
Heh. I think it's more than "light" at this point. I think Champion builds are definitely going to be his obvious and default builds. And I wouldn't shrug at his adding +1 defense back for the either, though the limited aura of it is nice to see at least.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:03 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Champion offers him some light synergy while he doesn't really add anything back to the Champion faction besides his stats.
Heh. I think it's more than "light" at this point. I think Champion builds are definitely going to be his obvious and default builds. And I wouldn't shrug at his adding +1 defense back for the either, though the limited aura of it is nice to see at least.
I think the possibility of Champion Students is pretty rare.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:02 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

+2 Defense is big, but the fact that the guy providing it has to be engaged and the tiny 4 soace limit feels like it keeps it in check. Seems like he’ll be a valuable member of future Student synergies, but not an essential one or anything.

Should Detroit Smash be a once per round thing? I feel like his [name of US state] attacks aren’t something he’s doing with every punch. Could be wrong though, not a hige fan of the show.

Very excited to see this happening. (And the anime barrier officially broken!) Like Dysole, I think this draft is in a different direction from where I would’ve gone with the character, but it still feels absolutely correct for who/what he is. Looks awesome!
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Archie

Definitely should have Super Strength, good call.

So my thought was that everyone from the My Hero universe (with a quirk) would be a Quirk-Human. That gives us an easy option for synergy if we expand this universe. Izuku and the rest of Class 1A would all be Quirk-Human Students.

I don't think Mister Incredible or Sentry are locked into JL builds (they're just as good elsewhere), so that's my reasoning there. Champion synergy is definitely good but All Might doesn't have a powerset geared towards receiving its benefits. I think a Ms. Marvel, Cap, etc. build will be just as solid for him.

We could limit Detroit Smash to once per round, but it's already optional. I'm guessing there will be times when you don't use it so All Might stays engaged (and keeps activating I Am Here).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library