Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old October 6th, 2012, 12:23 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Only 48 hours left to back Viticulture. There have already been a lot of great stretch goals met, but at $70k the game will come with metal coins instead of cardboard. Check it out:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-of-winemaking
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm currently backing Salmon Run, illustrated by our own Eric Carter, and a purely non-essential game accessory for Carcassonne and other games, called Game Grids.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Great find, Jim. That looks like a great addition to Carc, Alhambra, and others.
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For purely selfish reasons... Dungeon Heroes. "Dungeon Heroes is a roguelike strategy game of tile placement and deduction. A dynamic dungeon crawl experience in under 30 minutes!"

The selfish part is that anyone from now on who backs at the SQUIRE level (the level needed to actually get the game) or higher and lets them know that I* referred you to the game gets me something extra. More referrals = more extra stuff for me.

Spoiler Alert!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
For purely selfish reasons... Dungeon Heroes. "Dungeon Heroes is a roguelike strategy game of tile placement and deduction. A dynamic dungeon crawl experience in under 30 minutes!"

The selfish part is that anyone from now on who backs at the SQUIRE level (the level needed to actually get the game) or higher and lets them know that I* referred you to the game gets me something extra. More referrals = more extra stuff for me.

Spoiler Alert!
I'm a little confused, as I seriously thought about backing this last month and didn't. So is this new project just an upgraded version of the game I would have received if I had kickstarted last month?
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
I'm a little confused, as I seriously thought about backing this last month and didn't. So is this new project just an upgraded version of the game I would have received if I had kickstarted last month?
This one is to fund the upgrade of components that didn't reach all the stretch goals from the first Kickstarter, however they are also letting you order the game itself (and expansions, if you pledge at the right level). If you had backed the game last month, you would be receiving the game with any upgraded bits that this Kickstarter achieves.

Does that help?

Scaper of the Week #17
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:45 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

I backed it. Gave you the referral credit, Jim!

And thanks for the tip--however self-serving it may have been

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; January 17th, 2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: never mind-found it.
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
This one is to fund the upgrade of components that didn't reach all the stretch goals from the first Kickstarter, however they are also letting you order the game itself (and expansions, if you pledge at the right level). If you had backed the game last month, you would be receiving the game with any upgraded bits that this Kickstarter achieves.

Does that help?
That helps.
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:42 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just backed the game Compounded. I love the chemistry theme and the components looks good. There are only two days left to hit $95k at which point they throw in test tube component holders for each player. Several other nice stretch goals have already been met.
Old February 15th, 2013, 10:25 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Currently backing:
Wild West Exodus - Sci-Fi Western Miniatures Game
Compounded: Better Gaming Through Chemistry
Empire of the Dead: REQUIEM
Conquering Corsairs: Pirates of the Silver Seas
A Card Game to Beat Your Friends Senseless!
Island Siege (Really like the Print and Play)

Non Board Game:
Games & Gears Pro Studio Brushes
Golem Video Game

Previously Backed:
Castle Story
Wargame, Roleplaying and Model Railroad Terrain
Reaper Mini Bones
Flash Point 2nd Story
Rivet Wars
Pop-Up Paper House

Currently Thinking about Kicking:
Sergeants Miniatures Game: Red Devils
Legendary Realms Terrain
Rogue Troopers
Guns of Gettysburg
Evil Intent
Dragon Whisperer
Red Box Games Miniatures
Dragon's Horde

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 15th, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:22 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm backing Doppleganger: The Universal Game Piece. I think I can get a lot of use out of this in a variety of table-top RPGs particularly and also in various board games.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...sal-game-piece
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Chewer of Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Currently backing:
Wild West Exodus - Sci-Fi Western Miniatures Game
Empire of the Dead: REQUIEM

Non Board Game:
Games & Gears Pro Studio Brushes

Previously Backed:

Wargame, Roleplaying and Model Railroad Terrain
Reaper Mini Bones
Rivet Wars

Currently Thinking about Kicking:
Sergeants Miniatures Game: Red Devils
Legendary Realms Terrain
Rogue Troopers
Dragon Whisperer
Red Box Games Miniatures
I'm detecting a trend here... something about small plastic figures.

I'm trying to slow down on my Kickstarter habit, as I'm still waiting on a few big ones (Zpocalypse, where are you?). I also have Agents of Smersh and Sedition Wars that I haven't even had the opportunity to play (I did build and prime all the Biohazard models for Sedition Wars, though).

I did back "Deck of Thieves," which makes me think of something by Small Box Games, and I've been keeping an eye on Compounded and Evil Intent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games