Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2009, 03:46 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?
Re: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
That's sad for him. I'm not a fan of his music or anything, but it is always sad to see someone like that die. Just think of all the platic on him that won't be decomposing...

I'm making his seemly iminent death seem cheep. I hope he does well.

His life has been a huge sucsess story though. After all, it is only in America where you can be born a poor black man and die a rich white woman.
It's a sin to speak ill of the dead.

So, I'll be going to confession.

I'm glad his ass is dead, the kiddy-diddling son of a bi7ch. I hope his eternity is spent being rear-ended, and I don't mean in a car, by a bunch of giants.

If I was in LA I'd pee on his grave.
haha, when Jackson 5 was popular MJ was okay but as he got older, he really got screwed up to the point where molested his kids. It's sick, I too am glad he's gone

why does everyone hate me?
Old June 26th, 2009, 06:31 AM

Andrew is surprisingly tart
Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyhedwig View Post
If you didn't like Michael Jackson why did you open this thread? It says "RIP Michael Jackson," not "Voice Your Ignorant and Rude Opinions of Michael Jackson Here." Unbelievable. Very uncool behavior for a family friendly forum.
Agreed. Some of you have no class. Shameful.

RIP Michael.

Old June 26th, 2009, 06:36 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyhedwig View Post
Wow. And I thought some of you just wrote disgusting things in political threads. I knew as soon as I opened this thread, I'd read some horrible comments about someone that just died. An excellent entertainer has just passed away, and I'm seeing stuff like "I'm glad he's dead," "he raped kids," etc. Would you people get a clue? Seriously. I've refrained from commenting on some of the trash you people spew so I don't start some internet war, but come on! If you didn't like Michael Jackson why did you open this thread? It says "RIP Michael Jackson," not "Voice Your Ignorant and Rude Opinions of Michael Jackson Here." Unbelievable. Very uncool behavior for a family friendly forum.
Michael Jackson's passing is incredibly sad. RIP Michael.

I find it interesting the most rude comments in here so far are from a dude talking about how rude others are.

Let me guess, you are Bubbles aren't you.... if you hadn't started biting so much Mike would have never sent you away. Don't be bitter at us Bubbles... you're the bad monkey, not us.

Old June 26th, 2009, 07:08 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just noticed that Blacktor got banned. How'd that happen? But really, to all the people who have insulted Michael, he really was a great singer.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:19 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Hero View Post
I just noticed that Blacktor got banned. How'd that happen? But really, to all the people who have insulted Michael, he really was a great singer.

I don't think anyone has disputed that, the issue is that many of us are ok with his death or just do not care. If it had of been my kid being fed Jesus Juice from a coke can while in his tighty whities while a full grown man crawled into bed with him then Mike would have died a long time ago. Good news is that I keep a better watch than that on my kids.

So while he did make great music, his reputation is greatly stained. I feel no different about his death than I do someone like Dr. Frankenstein...great mind indeed in some ways but still needed to be put out of his misery.
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:22 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I am shocked!
Not only by the news, but by people's reaction today!
When I heard the news, the first thing I thought was WOW, this is an end of an era.
And I am appalled by this negitive reaction to someone's death.
How sad is it when we have to speak ill of the dead.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:39 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I am shocked!
Not only by the news, but by people's reaction today!
When I heard the news, the first thing I thought was WOW, this is an end of an era.
And I am appalled by this negitive reaction to someone's death.
How sad is it when we have to speak ill of the dead.
That's what I've been saying all along. And for everyone to shut up about the molestation charges, because we're remembering the GOOD in his life, not the bad.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old June 26th, 2009, 08:05 AM
assistant leader

So when Saddam died did we talk about how he kept violence down in Iraq for a lot of years. You guys are odd...a child molester dies but because he could sing we are not to talk about that

So let me get this straight, if I go to someones house, rape their children, and then die it is ok because I helped playtest Heroscape and that is what we are to talk about....does a silly talent really overshadow a lifetime of molestation charges and admissions...I think some of you are perhaps a little young to be speaking on this subject and have no real idea what it is you are saying.
Old June 26th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
So when Saddam died did we talk about how he kept violence down in Iraq for a lot of years. You guys are odd...a child molester dies but because he could sing we are not to talk about that

So let me get this straight, if I go to someones house, rape their children, and then die it is ok because I helped playtest Heroscape and that is what we are to talk about....does a silly talent really overshadow a lifetime of molestation charges and admissions...I think some of you are perhaps a little young to be speaking on this subject and have no real idea what it is you are saying.
Please tell me you have bigger accomplishements than that!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 26th, 2009, 08:54 AM
assistant leader

Quiet you..I am trying to make a point here
Old June 26th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Shouldn't it be alleged child molester? But, that's not even correct because he was found not guilty. Hey, I'm up to 10!*

* See #31

Last edited by RabSheila; June 26th, 2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old June 26th, 2009, 09:26 AM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart

I always used to joke and say that when Michael Jackson dies of a heart attack, Death Note Kira is real. I guess I should move all the Death Note mangas from the fiction side of my library to the non-fiction side XD Time to go set up a Kira support site! (Dibs on Mikami!)

Great singer, kind of loopy. RIP.

2013, Still alive.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General