Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 22nd, 2015, 02:09 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Also could I borrow 1 squad of stingers from someone?
Old July 22nd, 2015, 01:57 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

This all sounds good (I still need to go back and read what army builds I am suppose to bring). It is looking like some people will be later than 10am. I am not sure yet. I may be able to be there at 10 but there is a chace I might not make it until 12:45. Although there is a chance I might be able to be there at 10, leave at noon then return at 1:00. Either way, I'll be there and should be able to stay as late as 6 if it runs that long.

The nice thing about this new location is if we find out that we need emergency map pieces my place is only 10 minutes away.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 02:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

OK, I just spoke with the Littleton location and they said we should be OK to play then. So here is what we have:

WHERE: Enchanted Grounds, new location in Littleton

WHEN: a little after 10 AM and on until a little after 4.

FORMAT: 460 point, 16 figure armies, no VC unless that makes you sad. I will be bringing 4 armies or so... we can play take 2 or just bring and play, whatever people like.

MAPS: Any of the following; I will bring one (leaning towards Sirocco) and GR is bringing one (Blackroot), we could use one more and possibly two more.

Attending:
  1. chief
  2. dok
  3. Generalrolando
  4. n00b (late)
  5. Rosencrantz (a little late)
  6. @Tyesheron (maybe)

@kpucblek ?
@GGGames ?
@awesomeunleashed ?

The location is close to the Littleton light rail, so if people need to get picked up from there that can be arranged too.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:59 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This all looks great! I am stoked but I will say I have not played a game in around two years ... so I am gonna be super rusty. Dok, if you are bringing multiple armies I am going to assume they are all armies you are sampling for gencon prep. Do you want to bring me a couple or I can pick from your litter in order to help you sample a little quicker? Text me so I can get what I need together. I would also prefer not to bring a map but if no one steps up by tomorrow afternoon I will.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
This all looks great! I am stoked but I will say I have not played a game in around two years ... so I am gonna be super rusty. Dok, if you are bringing multiple armies I am going to assume they are all armies you are sampling for gencon prep. Do you want to bring me a couple or I can pick from your litter in order to help you sample a little quicker? Text me so I can get what I need together. I would also prefer not to bring a map but if no one steps up by tomorrow afternoon I will.
You are welcome to sample out of mine. I can even bring a couple other armies that I'm not considering just so there are some spares.

@Rosencrantz , are you bringing a map?
Old July 23rd, 2015, 04:52 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

@Rosencrantz , are you bringing a map?[/QUOTE]

I can. Which one is simplest to make? Also, are CV3 (or whatever they are called now) figures allowed?
Old July 23rd, 2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
Quote:
@Rosencrantz , are you bringing a map?
I can. Which one is simplest to make? Also, are CV3 (or whatever they are called now) figures allowed?
Fossil is pretty simple.

I will not be bringing VC units, since I'm prepping for Gencon. But I'm not opposed to others playing them if they really want to.
Old July 24th, 2015, 02:34 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Can I borrow a Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)? And perhaps a set of fourth mass.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE

Last edited by Tyesheron; July 24th, 2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyesheron View Post
Can I borrow a Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)? And perhaps a set of fourth mass.
Yep.
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:52 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Daniel and i are in! We will bring a map. How about sidewinder?

What about Marvel?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:59 PM

Sidewinder is great.

I'd rather no marvel personally, but do whatever you crazy kids wanna do.
Old July 24th, 2015, 04:03 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Cool. I was just asking. You know Daniels love for Marvel.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events