Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 8th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
'ScapeTalk: Wisingers Talk Family Heroscape

Here is the discussion thread for episode two of the podcast.
Old December 8th, 2006, 07:36 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Cool, but for some reason I can't download episode one. Why is that?

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 8th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Where to begin…..oh where to begin.

I have to say the 2nd Episode is better than the 1st. But I am not sure how I got thrown under the bus on this one! It was Ninth Doc not me!

-Hahnarama

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Cool, but for some reason I can't download episode one. Why is that?
Just tested it. Seems to work fine. Not sure why your having problems, other than maybe user error. Try again.
Old December 8th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama

I have to say the 2nd Episode is better than the 1st. But I am not sure how I got thrown under the bus on this one! It was Ninth Doc not me!

-Hahnarama
Trust me Hahn, whenever opportunity arises, I will be throwing your under the bus. It's kinda the show's theme.
Old December 8th, 2006, 08:08 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Downloading this one as I type... will be interesting to put voices to the faces/avatars!

This is a great idea, Truth!
Old December 8th, 2006, 08:27 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old December 8th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama

-Hahnarama
Trust me Hahn, whenever opportunity arises, I will be throwing your under the bus. It's kinda the show's theme.
Where's the Love???

Peace, love, and Heroscape!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hahaaaaaahaha...
I had to post my appreciation of Lil Wis's favourite moment.
I laughed my head off when I heard what your son did.
Especially because it was so matter of fact.. "I'm going to kill him because he failed"

Anyway, good pod cast.
I like how they sound so professionally done.

::Nathan Hoel::
Old December 9th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketch
Especially because it was so matter of fact.. "I'm going to kill him because he failed"
From this point fwd "Littler Wis" shall now be known as Xerxes.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 9th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
What a cool and fun experience that was. Thank you Truth for all the effort and energy you put forth to not only make this site function, but the enhancements etc. that you work on to make it an amazing place.

Hahn,
Didn't exactly throw you under the bus, but, umm, well, Okay, never mind, the bus was coming and you looking comfy laying down right there, and the bus was coming, what else was I supposed to do :P. But you do feel the love right?

Old December 9th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Huge Fanboy

Peace, Love, and Heroscape...

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online