Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old January 8th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Set of lower resolution C3V scans (mostly in Blender)

Higher resolution C3V scans

These files need cleanup before printing.

Last edited by White Knight; January 9th, 2021 at 04:00 AM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I use Siraya fast also--mostly the smoky gray color. The figures are definitely more durable than regular resin.
I love this stuff. If you can make those files available for those c3v figures, Ill help you do them all this weekend. I can handle them easily with my new best friend Meshmixer.
I'm getting there. I'll definitely post some tonight.
Sweet. Just tag me when you do and I'll get started. I'm just building build plates of figures to load onto the printer. I'm currently just printing out some that have been on the sd card for awhile to kill me enough time to get my new batches together.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:57 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
@TREX

Haha, you missed this post!
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:10 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

aawwww yeah! Nice! Thanks for your work on C3V files
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:11 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
@TREX

Haha, you missed this post!
Arashara Goshiri is Done. Working on Bramcephis and Beorn Boltcutter Next.

Old January 9th, 2021, 12:13 AM
"like" happy

@White Knight , what is the scale % needed to be at for the right scale?
Should we move this conversation over to the C3V 3d Proxies thread?
EDIT: I'm just finishing up Bramcephys

Old January 10th, 2021, 12:10 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Not sure if all the raw scans are the same typically but I've resized up 600% to get to where the ones I've done look proper sized. As far as the ones WK has completed they need to be enlarged 2540% I believe.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Not sure if all the raw scans are the same typically but I've resized up 600% to get to where the ones I've done look proper sized. As far as the ones WK has completed they need to be enlarged 2540% I believe.
I moved this discussion to the C3V thread, but in short: the RAW scans are NOT to scale. They need to be sized by the base or by the size of the actual figure.

During processing is when I correct the scale.
Old January 12th, 2021, 04:11 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Printed on my photon and painted. The painting could use some work but I’m learning as I go. This is fun!
Spoiler Alert!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old January 12th, 2021, 05:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Those turned out great!
Old January 12th, 2021, 06:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That Zelrig looks better than the official one.
Hydras looks sweet as well.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:51 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

@White Knight What program do you use to make new 3D models?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing