Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Arrow Ormus' Roadway to Eternity: 10 DnD sets

Map Directory

Lots of different Dungeon setups on this page:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=15576&page=16

The Roadway to Eternity begins....at the bottom of page 16

Slamdance Cosmopolis NEW EPIC MAP 09.15.09

Ticalla Volcano

Quest for the Deathly Hallows

Wizards Tower

Deathly Hallows In-Game Pics

Wizards Tower Preview

______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

Utgar leaned over the Wellspring, gazing into the past. He could not focus, his mind kept flashing the swarms of his Marro warriors destroyed by the Alliance. Utgar had seen the group of Wizards summoned by Ullar, he smelt change on the wind, he realized that if he did not change his strategy he would lose the war. He placed his hands over the runes of the ancient Wellspring and stared into its waters. He searched through the past for a powerful mage, one powerful and terrible, dreadful to behold. As he searched through the histories of Earth, at last he found his choice and summoned them through the Wellspring…

At first Lord Voldemort was weakened. He arrived at the feet of Utgar destroyed, only a fraction of a soul left in his body. He was bent and crippled. His tattered cloak hung slack against his skeleton body and his skin shone pale and waxy in the moonlight. “Rise”, commanded Utgar. Voldemort lay pitiful and still on the grass before the Wellspring. “Useless”, growled Utgar under his breath as he stepped around Voldemort’s body and back to the Wellspring. The last thing Utgar ever heard was a cold and high voice cry, “Avada Kedavra!”… Voldemort floated over the corpse of Utgar and plunged himself into the waters of the ancient Wellspring. He imbibed its cold waters and felt his soul reforming and growing inside him. The waters began to boil and a pale green light shone from it’s depths as Lord Voldemort emerged from its surface…

All of the generals, one by one, fell before Lord Voldemort’s wand. The Archkyrie’s have hidden deep within the mountains and in their castles in the skies. Voldemort took command of Utgar’s forces. He learned the dark secrets of the magic of Valhalla. Voldemort can now summon from the Wellsprings at will. The new Valhallan war is waged by Wizards and Witches in place of the generals. The lands have been divided and the armies of the generals have been forced to join new sides. Two leaders, the powerful Wizard Lord of the East and the beautiful Witch Queen of the West, are the only ones who will rise against Lord Voldemort. They search the Wellsprings, summoning Wizards and Witches to Valhalla, trying to meet the growing horde of Voldemort’s forces. It is to these two that all of Valhalla looks to destroy Lord Voldemort forever…

The Goblet of Fire

Official Rules (Summary Only)

Disclaimer: Here is a brief summary of the rules for Deathly Hallows ‘Scape. It should be understood that this is NOT a game for ‘Scape newbies, a firm understanding of the advanced rules and game mechanics is paramount before learning the Campaign Scenario rules for DH’Scape. This scenario utilizes all of the advanced rules from Classic Heroscape with some new additions. The only modification to the classic rules is regarding glyphs. A GM is required to play this version, though you could easily adapt a game to be played without.

3 Players: Players 1 and 2 act as the Witch Queen and the Wizard Lord. Each brings a pre-made army of 600 points. (100 point limit on squads). At the start of the game there is a truce between players 1 and 2. At any time after one Deathly Hallow Glyph has been discovered the truce may be broken by either player. Player 3 is the GM and acts as Lord Voldemort (Ormus). Player 3 brings a pre-made army of 1200 points including the Lord Voldemort army card. Lord Voldemort does not start on the map, he is immediately summoned once either: Round 7 is reached or 2 Deathly hallows have been discovered. He is automatically placed in the castle. Player 3/GM does not roll for initiative, they always go last. Player 3 may not search for glyphs but may pick up, carry, etc. once they are dropped. Lord Voldemort may not pick up or carry the Deathly Hallows.

Victory Conditions: Players 1 or 2 automatically win once either: 1 figure becomes the “Master of Death" by having all 3 Deathly Hallow Glyphs OR Lord Voldemort is destroyed. Player 3 wins once all of Players 1 and 2 figures have been destroyed.

Pre-game: Before the game starts players 1 and 2 must spend 100 gold on the following things:
Bribe the Thieves Guild.
Shop at the Animal Emporium
Donate to the Temple of Brandar
Potions Shop
Once players have written their wagers on a piece of paper they are given to the GM.

MORE DETAILS FOR THIS SECTION ARE COMING!

Glyphs: All glyphs are items. They can be picked up, carried, dropped, passed or even destroyed under the right circumstances. Only Unique Heroes may control glyphs. I will not give the specifics regarding this as there are many “equipment” glyph rules out there and Ormus’ differ little. Most of the rules regarding glyph control are common sense based and self explanatory.

The most noteworthy difference is that the glyphs do not start on the map, they are hidden and must be discovered. Glyphs are hidden inside the MK Dungeon Artifacts you can see in the photos. In Campaign Part 1 I evenly placed 7 of the MK Artifacts across the map. There are 7 glyphs that are then placed in an empty Valkyrie Dice Bag. When a player stands adjacent to a MK Artifact they may declare “Search” if unengaged and instead of attacking. That player may then randomly choose one of the 7 glyphs from the bag. Each MK Artifact may only be searched once.

Last edited by Ormus; April 9th, 2010 at 04:17 AM.
Old January 18th, 2008, 10:48 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Ormus,

Nice job on the Voldermort custom...can't wait to see more!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 18th, 2008, 10:51 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
One emoticon:
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:03 PM

thezandcshow has disabled reputation
Nice! Do a naruto scene next!

Do I really need a signature?
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:05 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezandcshow
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Very creative idea for the order markers as graves, did you come up with it yourself?
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:09 PM

thezandcshow has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
What? What did naruto ever do to you? That was a bit obsessive-compulsive of you, NecroBlade. I respect you, but that was a little much. Tell me what's so bad about anime and I'll shut my pie hole.

I'm also tired of everyone pissing and moaning just because I'm a "wimp." Let me say that I really don't enjoy stupid fun that Taelord was giving me. All I wanted was a virgin pina colada. Is that too much?

-end of rant

Do I really need a signature?
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:26 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What? What did naruto ever do to you? That was a bit obsessive-compulsive of you, NecroBlade. I respect you, but that was a little much. Tell me what's so bad about anime and I'll shut my pie hole.

I'm also tired of everyone pissing and moaning just because I'm a "wimp." Let me say that I really don't enjoy stupid fun that Taelord was giving me. All I wanted was a virgin pina colada. Is that too much?

-end of rant

Attn thezandcshow: There will be no Naruto customs from Ormus. I don't see how you even thought of that seeing as it has absolutely nothing to do with Harry Potter. So take your Naruto rant, make your own thread about it, and stop taking up space in mine.
Old January 19th, 2008, 12:03 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

-end of rant

Attn thezandcshow: There will be no Naruto customs from Ormus. I don't see how you even thought of that seeing as it has absolutely nothing to do with Harry Potter. So take your Naruto rant, make your own thread about it, and stop taking up space in mine.

I find most anime, especially Naruto, to be very annoying and they're all full of the same cliches.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 19th, 2008, 12:13 AM

krai Woo who?
It has been a while since I have been on but it was worth it to see this glimpse of what is to come. I will defenity come back to see what you have next in store.

P.S. Necroblade just because anime dosn't rub you the right way no need to get your feathers ruffled when someone else likes it.
zandcshow rant in your own threads or after leaving some kind of feedback

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old January 19th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

-end of rant

I find most anime, especially Naruto, to be very annoying and they're all full of the same cliches.
AGREED!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old January 19th, 2008, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krai
P.S. Necroblade just because anime dosn't rub you the right way no need to get your feathers ruffled when someone else likes it.
zandcshow rant in your own threads or after leaving some kind of feedback
And just because he happens to think it's the greatest thing in the world doesn't mean he should tell someone else to make a scene of it when it's not even remotely related to what this thread's about. Speaking of which, let's stop hijacking, shall we?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios