Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 30th, 2007, 06:00 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart
Marvel Battle with custom objects me vs me

I had no one to play against today. I was yearning to play my custom objects against someone in Marvel.
I played against myself.
No pics, sorry. The objects were, highway railings, signs, the official ruin (not modified), traffic cones, cars, fire extinguishers, and traffic lights.

Team 1 heroes
spiderman, hulk, captain America, the Krav (as the police), and iron man

Team 2 Villains
doom, abomination, red skull, and Venom

This is all just from my memory.
Anyway, the battle was the cross between a city and a desert. The heroes started on the side with most objects and a sort of road block style.

The spidey and iron man fought with doom at first, throwing signs and cones at him. Meanwhile Hulk moved up. Doom fought back while Venom and Abomination moved and attacked Hulk.

The fight went on, spidey and iron man retreated from doom who had 1 life left. Spidey and iron man went over to Hulk's fight. Befforre that happened, one of the coolest moments happened. Abomination smashed a car on Hulk. The car exploded and Hulk was enraged to 1 life left. Hulk punched the daylights out of Abomination.

Then, spidey and iron man took on a healthy venom while the nearly dead hulk sat. Meanwhile Doom got away. Doom destroyed a car that was surrounded by 3 Krav, and Cap. Cap took a wound and all 3 Krav were destroyed in the explosion.

More object smashing went on throughout the next round.

Then, Venom was destroyed, and iron man, spidey, Hulk, and cap were all still alive. Red skull was the only enemy left (with no wounds). He managed to get a Dust of Deathon Iron man to work. He then killed Hulk who had 1 life before it. Cap was killed after that. Then, Spidey killed red skull and ended the game.

I hope you liked my first battle report.
If you're interested with my form of custom object rules, please ask.
Old November 28th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Sounds lik a very heated battle but

LOL, Sorry. I like visual aids while reading.
Old February 17th, 2008, 01:04 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
I've always wanted to play against myself "great move, you must be a genius " " thank you but you are the brilliant one" "no you are" "no you"
Old February 18th, 2008, 05:13 PM
has been BANNED

darktrooper899 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by -le0emperor-
I've always wanted to play against myself "great move, you must be a genius " " thank you but you are the brilliant one" "no you are" "no you"
But, seriously, I have to play myself all the time. Ther's no one around here (Fargo, ND) who likes to play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports