Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 4th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Enter Your Entrée by 10/21

@Dr.Goomonkey
Basket Ingredients
3. Exactly 2 special powers

That would include special attacks, yes?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
@Dr.Goomonkey
Basket Ingredients

A special attack is a type of special power (and a type of attack, fitting in the middle of a Venn diagram).

Old October 5th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
@Dr.Goomonkey
Basket Ingredients

A special attack is a type of special power (and a type of attack, fitting in the middle of a Venn diagram).
That's what I thought, but was doubting myself and wanted to double-check.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 6th, 2019, 01:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry for the delay here, I actually thought I had answered those questions on Friday but apparently I didn't? Weird...
  • October 21st is indeed the deadline.
  • Large does mean HeroScape Large, which does make it slightly tricky since that seems to be able to be called medium or large depending on where you're looking for minis.
  • Exactly two special powers means just that, if one or both of these is a special attack that is a-okay.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This looks like fun. I may have to throw something at you guys. Thanks for running these contests Dr. G. I really like the couple guidelines plus fill in the blank as a requirement. Having it this way really should boost participation. For me, if I dont have the specific mini, I probably wont go buy it. But I dont have any shortage of other minis that would appreciate a card.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
This looks like fun. I may have to throw something at you guys. Thanks for running these contests Dr. G. I really like the couple guidelines plus fill in the blank as a requirement. Having it this way really should boost participation. For me, if I dont have the specific mini, I probably wont go buy it. But I dont have any shortage of other minis that would appreciate a card.
My personal view?
I still like the 'here's a figure - do what you will' contests. I also liked the 'here's a theme - make something' ones, like the Greater Elemental one, as long as they're broad enough. And I really, really like this style. I'd encourage variety between the various types over sticking to one style as the default, but that's just my twopennoth.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
My personal view?
I still like the 'here's a figure - do what you will' contests. I also liked the 'here's a theme - make something' ones, like the Greater Elemental one, as long as they're broad enough. And I really, really like this style. I'd encourage variety between the various types over sticking to one style as the default, but that's just my twopennoth.
I agree. These contests seem to capture the essence of heroscape. With the involvement of the community having fun and using their creativity. Id like to see the custom terrain contests come back as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:00 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks folks, I do enjoy running these despite how frazzled and gooey everything tends to get! We will continue to rotate and expand on contest varieties! The Chops Series will come to it's spatulatacular conclusion with the Desert Round this Winter. I would be very surprised if I do anything other than a "standard" contest for Spring.

Also, we've got nine contenders who have already moved to garnishing their delicious bits of plastic and paper!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 19th, 2019, 05:45 PM
On vacation...

Contestants are dashing back and forth, pulling ingredient after ingredient from the pantry only to realise they forgot the garlic and garbanzo beans, desperately raking through the garbage and splitting the seems of their garments to garner some sort of garnish garish enough to guaranty themselves an entreé worthy of our fine judges, even Gary.

And they'll keep rushing back and forth until the poll is posted, in just two days time!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 21st, 2019, 02:37 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 21st, 2019, 06:35 PM
On vacation...

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 22nd, 2019, 04:47 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards