Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 23rd, 2014, 12:41 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Combine any 3 cards 3/page with GIMP Script-Fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla View Post
Can anyone recommend a specific brand name and type of paper for printing custom cards, I believe I saw a thread about this a while back, but I can't seem to find it now...thanks!
Most shops that offer printing also offer printing on cardstock, which is the stock that cards a printed on

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software