Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 29th, 2021, 12:41 AM

Hero89 Woo who?
Hero89's Custom Units

Following suit of may other custom creators, I am posting my thoughts and ideas on units that I have. I know that I am a new creator, so I will make mistakes and am always open to feedback.

Currently Projects:
Rambro:
Card:
https://imgur.com/NgwkeOo
Unit:
https://imgur.com/XbXnuO9
Availability:
https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...roclix/1115962
Quote:
NAME: Rambro
GENERAL = Jandar
PLANET = Earth
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Soldier
PERSONALITY = Resolute
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 85

Abilities:
JUNGLE CONCEALMENT AURA 13
If Rambro or an adjacent human soldier you control who follows Jandar is targeted and receives one or more wounds from a figure that is not adjacent, you must roll the 20-sided dice. Count the minimum number of spaces between the attacker and the model. Add this number to your dice roll, or 2 plus this number if the model is adjacent to a jungle piece. If you roll a 13 or higher, ignore any wounds the model just received.

JUNGLE TACTICS
When Rambro or an adjacent human soldier you control who follows Jandar declares an attack against a unit that is adjacent to a jungle piece, the defender subtracts 1 dice from its defense dice.

HEAVY MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
After attacking with Heavy Machine Gun Special Attack, Rambro may not use Jungle Concealment Aura 13 for the remainder of the round.
Past Projects/Ideas:
Fat Tony:
https://imgur.com/ATpYh3x
Fat Tony's Crew:
https://imgur.com/AOcCc2z

Last edited by Hero89; January 30th, 2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 12:43 AM

Hero89 Woo who?
Re: Hero89's Custom Units

Rambro Playtest:

Playtester: Shiftrex

Game One Armies:

200 Arrow Gruts x5 80 Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) 150 Mimring 20 Marcu Esenwein 450, 19 hexes
Vs
100 Marcus Decimus Gallus 225 10th Regiment of Foot x3 50 Roman Legionnaires 10 Isamu 65 Rambro 450, 19 hexes

Map: Bountiful Grove

Match outcome:
Loss

Notable Moments With Rambro:
Heavy Machine Gun Special Attack scored 3 wounds on Mimring with one attack.
Mimring scored 3 hits with a Fire Line Special Attack

Match Notes:
Abilities like Fire Line Special Attack counter Jungle Concealment 16. Thematically on point.
Did not have an opportunity to use either Jungle Assassin or Jungle Concealment 16.
Heavy Machine Gun Special Attack may be a major contributing factor when drafting this unit.

Rambro Version:
Quote:
Rambro 1.0
Aquilla
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Resolute
Medium 5
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Points 65

Jungle Concealment 16
If Rambro is targeted and receives one or more wounds from a figure that is not adjacent, you must roll the 20-sided dice. Count the minimum number of spaces between the attacker and Rambro. Add this number to your dice roll, or 5 plus this number if Rambro is adjacent to a jungle piece. If you roll a 16 or higher, ignore any wounds Rambro just recieved.

Jungle Assassin
When declaring an attack against a unit that is adjacent to a jungle piece, the defender rolls 1 less defense dice.

Heavy Machine Gun Special Attack
Range 6. Attack 4.
After attacking with Heavy Machine Gun Special Attack, Rambro may not use Jungle Concealment 16 or Jungle Assassin for the remainder of the round.

Last edited by Hero89; January 29th, 2021 at 01:18 AM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 04:48 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, how is development on this unit going? Haven't heard from you in a bit and hoped you were still working on things. We definitely need a Rambro on the board
Old April 21st, 2021, 03:12 PM

That_American_Idiot is surprisingly tart

He seems pretty cool in concept! Nice Jandar soldier synergy and jungle terrain options! We haven't really seen either of those in the base game so I think it's cool that he's pretty much unique!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards