Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old May 27th, 2020, 01:40 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Ah, Uruk's need some darts thrown on a board? Perfect. Do we have any figures or preliminary ideas about them that I can incorporate into a stab?
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The only preliminary idea we've got is:
1) The initial version of the Lurtz card
2) A general notion that each Orc / Uruk hero will have some sort of benefit (aura or d20 or both) to the Uruk & Orc squads
Old May 27th, 2020, 02:42 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, makes sense. Do we want to pattern the Uruks after the Orcs where they are unruly and hard to control? Maybe more so or less?
Old May 27th, 2020, 02:44 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think they'd be less unruly. They were generally portrayed as more organized and I think that's a good distinction to draw between orcs / uruks. I'd say I want to see Uruks as the more "consistent" squad.
Old May 27th, 2020, 03:41 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I agree. The Uruks were bloodthirsty and ferocious, but not unruly. I would expect them to have higher base stats than the orcs as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:02 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
We could subdivide further, doing the Moria Orcs as a team of 5, the cave Troll as a team of 3, and Lurtz + Uruks as another team of 3.
I like this idea.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:46 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Yes, these last 4 posts should be in brainstorming. @Porkins @ Superdog do you mind moving them?

--
--
--

--
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:49 AM

I get too caught in replying to things when I have my research tabs open, should have checked which thread we were talking in :U
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:19 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

@capsocrates

I hope you’re doing well! It’s been a while.

I don’t really see myself having the time to invest much in the project, but maybe in the future. I’d likely be willing to sign up for the occasional play test, but that’s the extent of it at the moment.

~JS
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yes, these last 4 posts should be in brainstorming. @Porkins @ Superdog do you mind moving them?
Superdog to the rescue!

Done.

Oh, I see you've already quoted them over there.
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:39 PM

When do we think forming of any Fellowships will occur? Are we still a ways out from that?
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Superdog to the rescue!

Done.

Oh, I see you've already quoted them over there.
Thank you anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
When do we think forming of any Fellowships will occur? Are we still a ways out from that?
I'm thinking probably this weekend. I'm not sure we have everything "settled" but we know enough to get started.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs