Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 28th, 2018, 04:14 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

I've contacted Filthy the Clown about the issue, will wait to hear back from him. He programs the OHS application.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 28th, 2018, 05:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just checked it on Edge (uggghhh) and it loaded fine.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I've contacted Filthy the Clown about the issue, will wait to hear back from him. He programs the OHS application.
It should be in the clear. Google apparently did not like something on the site (could be the lack of SSL cert...But I am cheap)...But just to be sure, I scanned it and then moved the actual app files to another location for the time being.

I will send a note to Google to get a Malware review and get it removed from any blacklist. You should be able to use it by continuing on to the site (or load it it another browser as a short-term fix)...Or just wait until it is completely in the clear if you are absolutely not a gambling man.
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
It should be in the clear. Google apparently did not like something on the site (could be the lack of SSL cert...But I am cheap)...But just to be sure, I scanned it and then moved the actual app files to another location for the time being.

I will send a note to Google to get a Malware review and get it removed from any blacklist. You should be able to use it by continuing on to the site (or load it it another browser as a short-term fix)...Or just wait until it is completely in the clear if you are absolutely not a gambling man.
And we're back... not sure what that was, but thanks, chap!

~Lazy Orang, not really a gambling man... or a gambling woman at that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 8th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but I've discovered I can't get into the C3G Figure Templates now because 'The File is In Owner's Trash'. As someone who playtests a lot online, this is a problem. Could someone fix this, please?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but I've discovered I can't get into the C3G Figure Templates now because 'The File is In Owner's Trash'. As someone who playtests a lot online, this is a problem. Could someone fix this, please?
I'm still getting this... @Filthy the Clown , @Dysole , @dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , @Ronin , @Arkham ... can anyone help here?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Huh, I don't see them either. Does anyone know who the owner was? @Zettian Juggernaut ?
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, probably me, try now.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Hard as ice

Looks good now - thanks, Zettian!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:16 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You're welcome, I guess... maybe I shouldn't mention that I was the one that deleted them in the first place...

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 29th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Hard as ice

Okay... I'm filling in the form to start a game, I'm pressing go... and getting nothing, just a blank page. Then I'm refreshing the browser, and everything's fine, except for some reason the Order Marker form is blank, unusable, which is a big problem. @Filthy the Clown , @Dysole , @dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , @Ronin , @Arkham , any help here?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 30th, 2018 at 06:36 AM.
Old June 30th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay... I'm filling in the form to start a game, I'm pressing go... and getting nothing, just a blank page. Then I'm refreshing the browser, and everything's fine, except for some reason the Order Marker form is blank, unusable, which is a big problem. @Filthy the Clown , @Dysole , @dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , @Ronin , @Arkham , any help here?
Apologies, all. The issue is due to some deprecated functions that need to be updated after the host slipped in a software upgrade. I fixed part of it earlier and am hopeful to tackle the remaining either tonight or tomorrow (note date stamp). I will follow up here once the app is ready to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events