Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2009, 12:21 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Re: Florida Frenzy 3.0 - NHSD

Yea i don't think people want to be making a lot of 2-3 hour drives both ways.

Old July 29th, 2009, 07:00 PM

himsati knows what's in an order marker himsati knows what's in an order marker

Private Messages have gone out and the Florida Player's List thread has gotten a posting for the event as well. Let's see who we can get in on this discussion!
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I'm glad to see I'm on the mailing list.

I've been throwing around a few ideas for armies recently. I don't really have any main constants other than Wave 1, Wave 9, or knights. So don't really expect anything definite from me if I can make it.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:22 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

thanks for the pm himsati, im currently posting from my wii so it takes forever to type. hang on while i switch to my computer.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:36 PM

Alright im back. This tourney is gonna be a fun one. I hope i make this one.

I don't mind which location the tourney is at because i live near orlando and don't mind the extra 90 minutes.

Florida NERV sounds cool. Can we use the results form previous tourneys in it? (if anyone has the records or if they are in old posts)

Reinforcements sound awesome. It will really require a good army choice going into the tournament. One question, if you have two common squads in your base army and another of the same common squad in your reinforcements do you still get penalized? (yes maybe?)

Time to start thinking which maps to choose. Ill probably play test a few and pick my favs soon.

One more question. I don't know if this has been answered in a previous post but isn't it against the rules to have a face down glyph of kelda? Because squad figures are not allowed to pass over it or land on it so hasbro made that rule.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Last edited by Star Wolf; July 29th, 2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: one more question
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
One more question. I don't know if this has been answered in a previous post but isn't it against the rules to have a face down glyph of kelda? Because squad figures are not allowed to pass over it or land on it so hasbro made that rule.
Yes, it is illegal to have a Glyph of Kelda face-down.

Also, I have my map votes:
-Highways and Dieways
-Fire Isles
-Sidewinder
-Derelict
-Common Ground
-Slash and Burn

Old July 29th, 2009, 09:02 PM

OK so when we are choosing face down glyphs beffore a match how will we know if we picked a glyph of kelda?

Star Wolf's scenarios

Old July 29th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Shade Tree

Quote:
OK so when we are choosing face down glyphs beffore a match how will we know if we picked a glyph of kelda?
Just don't put a Glyph of Kelda in the glyph pool. Simple as that.

Old July 29th, 2009, 09:12 PM

Alright.

Hey himsati, do you want to switch healer out for common attack +1.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Old July 29th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
Just don't put a Glyph of Kelda in the glyph pool. Simple as that.
Or when Himsati or whoever places them, he/she can look at it first and place accordingly if it is Kelda.
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

We always turn the glyphs face up after the first initiative roll. Glyphs are meant to be tactical advantages not random events (a very loose paraphrase here of GBob, if I remember correctly).

The glyphs himsati has chosen are the same pool that GenCon is using and I think it is a great choice. A very subtle way to make uniques and heroes a bit more valuable. (I've seen a lot of games one and lost simply because of the Common Attack glyph.)

Anyhow, I can check, but I'm fairly sure it was Grungebob who suggested that glyphs are primarily meant to be face up, fwiw.
Old July 30th, 2009, 08:28 AM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

I personally like then face down, it makes it more strategic instead of aw those glyphs don't help me I guess I just run at the guy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day