Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 31st, 2006, 10:04 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i might have to check Kmart soon. I have a friend who is looking for wave 4, but everywhere i check has wave 3 or 5.
Old August 31st, 2006, 10:08 AM

headcold has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rbital
I checked a Kmart the other day. Master Sets only. I went to Game Daze in a mall today thinking I might get lucky and found only a Master Set priced at $50. Checked a couple Walmarts and TRU. Nothing. The Walmarts have had no small expansions for the past couple of weeks. TRU has about 15 sets of wave 3 but no 5 or Castle.
Hey Orbital, just a heads up. The smaller game shops probably can't afford the $5000 min order from Hasbro and had to buy the MS from Walmart or something just to the one they had. Not sure why they would even bother because after the markup $50 is too much (especially since I just bought 10 MS for $9.98 at Meijer!).

Do not visit 911Truth.org.
Shake and bake.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:59 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
KMARTs around me finally stocked the MS. They have spaces for the expansion. Being marked on the shelf since I started this thread, and not apparently getting in any expansions... both stores have put drifter games (games they didn't have any space for) in the space for expansions. Maybe this was just to make th shelves not look empty.

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff at KMARTS put the expansions in the action figure section.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old September 6th, 2006, 07:43 PM

Cave-2 has disabled reputation
[quote="But here's where I slipped into the Twilight Zone ...

Right beside the MSes was a blank space on the shelf. The shelf tag read: Heroscape Exp.

The price: $6.99.

Anybody have any clue what's up widdat? Just a mistake? Or did they really have expansions for that price and there's a hidden cache of Heroscapers in my neighborhood who promptly snatched them all up? Or ... ???[/quote]

I went to K-mart Last weekend.
They had two of the four "Collection 4" packs with a $5.99 tag under them.-- I snagged them both for my kids.
I went to the other K-mart in town and they had Wave 4 at $12.99. ??????
Wave 4 and master sets are all I saw at two K-marts

The one K-mart had weird pricing I also got a few Video games for 6 to 8 dollars each while those same games are runnning 19.96 at WM ????
Old September 7th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave-2
I went to K-mart Last weekend.
They had two of the four "Collection 4" packs with a $5.99 tag under them.-- I snagged them both for my kids.
So it's not really a mistake?? I might actually get some expansions at that price?

Man, I am so going to Kmart every day until they restock ...
Old September 7th, 2006, 07:44 PM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
K-Mart... So that's where all the Wave 4 went!
I've been to one Toys r us, and mutliple Walmarts and Targets... and K-mart is the only place I've ever seen Wave 4.

~Yub yub, Commander!

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales