Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2013, 05:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Congratulations to our newest member! Yodaking has accepted the invitation to become a HoSS Padawan!
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats, YK!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:38 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

I took 2ND place in that contest? Gosh, I figured I'd be somewhere in 26th. Is there anything else that needs playtetsing? I promised the C3G a playtest that I plan to complete this week, but I could do multiple battles on the same day, so WHAT ARE YOU NEEDING ME TO PLAYTEST TO FINISH THIS PROJECT OFF????
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:42 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

GOSH! sorry for the double post, but I FORGOT TO POST MY GREEDO/JAWA PLAYTETS RESULTS!!!!

Sorry, I'm just now looking at my computer, and it seems that my Greedo results have been deleted. Do you guys still even want my Jawa results, because you've already finalized em.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:58 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sure, go ahead and send the results to me or greygnarl.

Obi-Wan or Tusken Raiders could use a test right now. They are both very close.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:58 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
I took 2ND place in that contest? Gosh, I figured I'd be somewhere in 26th. Is there anything else that needs playtetsing? I promised the C3G a playtest that I plan to complete this week, but I could do multiple battles on the same day, so WHAT ARE YOU NEEDING ME TO PLAYTEST TO FINISH THIS PROJECT OFF????
We could use one last playtest with the Tuskens to finish them off. There is also Tarkin and R2-D2 that could use some testing. If you are up for it, we could also use some tests on a few of out maps (You can test figures and maps at the same time, just please note any issues with the map when you turn in the report for the unit ).

Quote:
GOSH! sorry for the double post, but I FORGOT TO POST MY GREEDO/JAWA PLAYTETS RESULTS!!!!

Sorry, I'm just now looking at my computer, and it seems that my Greedo results have been deleted. Do you guys still even want my Jawa results, because you've already finalized em.
Send them in! I think we already have your Greedo test though (did you do 1 or 2 tests with Greedo?)

Edit: Jedi-Ninja'd by a Jedi Master!
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:47 PM

O.K., where can I find a HoSS map?
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
O.K., where can I find a HoSS map?
Pick one of the ones below:

Death Star Hallways Battlefield (requires 2x FotA & 1x BftU)
Yavin 4 Skies (requires 1 RotV, 1 FotA & 2 RttFF)
Moisture Farms (requires 2x BftU)
Mos Eisley Cantina (requires 1x RotV, 1x FotA & 1x Marvel)

Have fun!
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM

THX!
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:17 PM

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Greedo is now finalized and can be used in testing! 11 down 6 to go.

We are close to a release, but we still need help with testing. The Tuskens just need a final push to get them through and the Droids could use tests as well!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; May 28th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:24 PM

A quick update for those of you watching this thread:

We have not joined the Force. We are still working on the Master Set. The last few units we have left are proving to be tricky to get right. But we are inching closer to release. The maps are nearly ready too, with one or two scenarios that are waiting on the last few units before they can be finalized.

Thanks for watching!
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:24 PM

Please join me in welcoming Yodaking as the newest HoSS Jedi Knight!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape