Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old November 11th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
And I believe you mean witch of the black forest. Which I still don't understand why it's banned.
I think it was a bit too good at deck-searching... it's requirements pretty much allow for you to grab anything.

I still occasionally play with my dad, but less than once a month.
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:44 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I've played for a long time & have accumulated a lot. I rather play fun decks than go to competitions. My friends & I have game night on Wed., where we play Yu-Gi, Scape, Summoner Wars, Munchkin, Skip-Bo & others. Good times.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:02 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been playing with my little sister, so I pretty much have to play casual. The deck I usually play with is just a mix of GX commons, it's pretty weak, but it's a lot of fun to play. It's a lot like the old decks you played with when you first got into the game and you wanted every powerful card you had, regardless of strategy. My competitive deck is a Summoned Skull based searcher, so I guess I'm really not a competitive player.

Old November 17th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah. I have 3 awesome decks- a gravekeepers deck, a psychic synchro deck, and a cure (LP gain) deck. I usually use gravekeepers or psychic deck and my mom uses the cure deck. It sucks that the only people I play with now are my mom and bassistofdoom when he comes out to visit.
Old November 18th, 2010, 09:22 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played a couple of games with Robber over WFC. Morphotronic vs. Water anti-meta. Had quite a bit of swing between them. First game I managed to get Brionac out in the second turn and it was all over from there. Second game he ended up finishing me off with an attack of 5100. Overall it was a pretty fun game, and it's nice to be playing again. Just pm me if anyone else wants to play. Maybe if we get enough people in here we could have a big WFC tourney?

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yeah. 3rd game I was in line to win the next turn and our connection broke.

Then I went to a global search and got pwned by a japanese dude.

My turn- play morphtronic celphon, special summon boarden. Have face-down Morphtronic bind

his turn- uses valhalla, Hall of the fallen to special summon
Darklord Zerato. He discards darklord superbia and kills my monsters.

Next he plays Mausoleam of the emperor. He pays 2000 lp to get out athena. she kills zerato to get out superbia and uses its effect to get out zerato again. Athena's effect costs me 1200 lp. then they attack and wipe me out (2900+2800+2600=8300 lp loss)
Old November 30th, 2010, 07:03 PM

If you have World Championship 2010 you can download "Obelisk the Tormentor" today. I just got mine, haven't been able to summon him yet though.

Old December 23rd, 2010, 09:57 PM

Anyone else think that the old cards had much better art?

Old December 24th, 2010, 09:11 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Name your favorite cards.

My top 3 are..
-Reinforcement of the Army
-Spirit Reaper
-Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast

I plan on making a Tavian-style deck that puts all my favorite elements in one deck. It's about time I made my own deck again. I'll use a mix of warriors, machines & a good selection for my extra deck.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old December 27th, 2010, 08:03 PM

Rampaging Rhynos. Did you ever look a new pack and decide that there was this one card that you just had to have? You would keep buying the same pack over and over again just hoping to pull that one card. Of course in the end you usually just gave up and all you had to show for your efforts was a bunch of commons and an empty wallet. For me Rampaging Rhynos was that card, and I pulled it on my first pack of Cyberdark Impact. Probably my greatest pull ever (of course it wasn't Shining Flare Wingman* or something actually useful).

This card is just awesome. It strikes the perfect balance of power, fun, and usefulness. I always enjoy cards that have theme to them, something that you don't usually see in Yu-Gi-Oh. Now I know why. This guy took it all. It's just awesome to line up your opponent's cards and charge them with a freakin' Rhino. Not to mention I love the senet rules, and was sorry that they weren't expanded more.

*I pulled a Shining Flare Wingman and a Bladedge with two packs that I won at an arcade. Probably my best streak, but I never play Elemental Heroes, so they didn't mean that much to me.

Last edited by Chardar; December 30th, 2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:50 AM

Just picked up the Warrior's Strike Deck for $8 at the local Meijer. Apparently cards aren't a very hot item around here, because almost all of them are marked down 20% or more. Now that the set is starting to get harder to find the prices are going up on the singles. Dark Bribe alone will get you $6-$10, so the deck will pay for itself. I'm probably going to piece it out and get my money back, but I'll definitely keep a few of the better warriors. I always liked them. I figure between Warrior's Triumph, Warrior's Strike, and Toolbox I should be able to make a pretty strong warrior deck. Anyone have any advice for the type?

Last edited by Chardar; January 22nd, 2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:20 PM

1 ultimate and 1 super in a Special Edition pack. Can't really ask for more than that. I'll trade everything in this video except Discord. Just shoot me a PM if your interested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games