Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2007, 08:51 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
A man slowly stumbles in, his tall, lanky body looking more like a puppet's than a human's. He removes his stovepipe hat, tossing it in the air and letting it land on a nearby hatrack.

Such childish squabbles of race and rank. You're both somewhat odd looking, no? Seems like grounds for kinship.

He walks up to a small wooden table in the corner, pulling himself onto it with ease.

It's a tad dank in here, no? Perhaps you should get some lights.
Gn-Re-St hears the man speak, even in the Armory. He rushes out to greet him.
Welcome, human. Renquist has posted the code of conduct of this place on the bulletin. Be sure to read that. Now, if you excuse me, I've got a gallery to return to.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:52 PM

DEATHWALKER has disabled reputation
starts for the door out
I have some shows to watch. I'll be back in little more than an hour
leaves
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gn-Re-St.

I am Nukatha, a Viper, just like my brethren that you have murdered. I cannot bear to see the harm you have done...Marro. Do not take me for a fool like my Venoc and Armoc brothers. Don't test me. On Marr have have slain two of your filthy warlords, crippled a hivelord's mount, and helped destroy one of your hives. Your offense will be matched, mark my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 6th, 2007, 08:57 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha
Gn-Re-St.

I am Nukatha, a Viper, just like my brethren that you have murdered. I cannot bear to see the harm you have done...Marro. Do not take me for a fool like my Venoc and Armoc brothers.
Nukatha, am I getting your name right? If so, I'd like you to read the Code of Conduct. I am sure you are not a fool, but unfortunately for our hatred, Renquist does not allow squabbling. As I said, I've got a gallery to be in.
Gn-Re-St raises his Stinger Rifle and fires it. His shot riochets and strikes 4 targets all at once, destroying them all.

Old October 6th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
"I am not here to make war, Marro, though my instincts tell me otherwise. Should we see each other on the battlefield, things will be different. But here is not the battlefield now is it?"

Proceeds to throw 4 Raptorian claws at the shooting gallery simultaneously, nailing each of 4 targets in dead center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 6th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Very impressive shots, Viper. It would be interesting for me and the Stingers that accompy me to battle you and whatever other Elites you bring.
Again, Gn-Re-St fires. Again, his shot riochets, but with greater speed. He hits 4 dead center, and prepares for another volley.

Old October 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The man looks at the shooting range inquisitively. He hops up and leans on the table for support with his left arm while straightening his right. A long cane falls out of his sleeve onto the floor with a "clunk." He bends over and picks it up, holding it in his hand like a javelin. With one toss it sails across the room, misses the targets completely, and falls to the floor.

Oh. If you would, hold your fire as I go pick that up...
Old October 6th, 2007, 09:12 PM

At the press of a button, a barrier erupts around the shooting area of the range. The barrier is Light Blue. If one looked closely, he could see a mechanical hand on a Glyph of Thormun. One could actually walk through the barrier, but shots could not go past it.
Gladly, human. I never got your name, on the other hand. What is it?

Old October 6th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
He walks around the corner, grabbing the cane and stuffing it back into his sleeve.

A names a name. Just words. Smith, John, Sir, Man, Matthew, Jones, Doctor Van Burgess. Anything you'd like.

He returns to the other side.

Carry on.
Old October 6th, 2007, 09:21 PM

Mind if I call you "Johnny"?
In any case, though, I have to reinforce my shots...
Gn-Re-St's Rifle stabs him in the shoulder. Green blood rises visibly from the needle and becomes absorbed into the Rifle. He rips the Rifle out forcibly, and his body regenerates, sealing the gruesome wound. He then fires, and destroys 6 targets dead center with his blood charged riocheting shots.

Old October 6th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

As you wish.

He returns to the corner and sits on the table, arms hanging at his side.
Old October 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM

DEATHWALKER has disabled reputation
walks back in
Hello, again
walks over to the shooting range with the apperence of Deathwalker 8000, as he had when he left
now then...
pieces on the left arm alone turn into Deathwalker 9000's left arm
yes, I can also make it so only certain apendages change
uses Deathwalker 9000's left arm to hit a target with a resulting explosion so large, it destroys 3 targets that were near it, then uses Deathwalker 8000's rapid firing gun and destroys 5 targets in a row
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General