Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old January 11th, 2017, 06:38 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sorin and the Auto-Wounders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Yeah well, Innistrad brings it back down to 500 so what's your point? My point is that AotP is highly scenario-based at the moment, and there's no current published scenario where you could use this build (even in Zendikar, correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't think the game is far enough along competitively, to really start having a discussion. This build is obviously the one to beat at 600 points. Not much competition (possibly a Nissa army could try sniping it to death) currently, so this type of build just becomes a novelty.
My experience has been to try the scenarios maybe once each, but for the most part I just do 600 point kill-em-all or kill-the-planeswalker, and my estimation is that's how most people have approached it. (be it at 500 or 600)

As to the 2nd paragraph, while I agree this build is clearly a Tier 1 list at 600 points I don't think it's anywhere near 'not having much competition'. There's several setups that can deliver the kind of burst damage necessary to clear any of these bodies off the table.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Competitive Armies Discussion