Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I've been heavily addicted to Destination Truth recently.
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Been watching Rome a couple episodes a night. WOW is it good!
I loved this show. I wish it had lasted longer.

Big fan of Rome, last thing I heard they were planning on making one more addition to the series. It would not be a full season 3, just a miniseries or long movie style event. That might have been tabled yet again though so don't quote me on it. The Spartacus shows by Starz network are a nice addition to that world though.
Old April 12th, 2011, 09:47 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have been watching Chuck
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I've been watching Top Shot on the History Channel. However, I wait until it's been recorded to the DVR so I can skip through the boring conversation in the house, and only watch the practice, competetion, and elimination portions.

Also, Mythbusters started back up. They had a fun one the other night where a special effects company made pull-over masks of Adam and Jamie so the guys could see if the old Mission Impossible schtick would work - Adam wore a Jamie mask and vice versa.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 12th, 2011, 04:22 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Who else is going to be watching A Game of Thrones on Sunday?
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:02 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ive keep checking on it each time you post on Facebook. Ive never read A Song of Ice and Fire but I do plan on checking this out. Just not sure when since I dont have cable.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:07 PM

One of my friends is coming over to watch it at my place since he doesn't have HBO. You should really check the books out from your local library and give them a read. They are well worth it!
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I don't have HBO, but often get DVDs of their series which prove to be winners--like Best of the Larry Sanders Show, Rome, and Deadwood. I've never read the series Fire and Ice, but after just reading most of the first volume (A Game of Thrones), I went out and bought the other three! The story is good...real good!

In the meantime, hooray for anything with Sean Bean in it...he is, as he once said in a commercial, "Sharpe as ever."
Old May 7th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

As I post I am watching Justice league The Enemy below.
And it is awsome.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:36 PM

Parking Wars
Old May 8th, 2011, 12:46 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SNL.
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:28 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

I have been watching Game of Thrones and The Event. I am waiting for season 5 of Dexter to hit DVD.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV